Foundation Spaming and blocking of caves needs to stop on PVP.

rdowd620

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

PvP is for no-lifers with unlimited time to waste. Probably no job at all, getting their money from child welfare. Or they’re just in a huge tribe. A HUGE tribe that can’t ever be wiped. But the psychos are nolives.

These folk truly are the scummiest humans. I mean seriously, they do the worst things in this game simply because it’s allowed. If i gave you a gun, that doesn’t mean you HAVE to kill someone. Maybe just defend yourself. You don’t have to be an evil piece of trash. But feeble human minds are feeble.

I’m not too salty because i know in a real survival situation these useless tubs of lard will be the first to die. Either by their psychotic aggressiveness or just plain stupidity. That’s why they’re domineering a virtual game because they have unlimited lives :/

Mmm I work 12 hour days an play 8-10 hrs daily xD no rest for the wicked my friend ark has helped me pass time while dealing with insomnia ?

19 minutes ago, rdowd620 said:

The fact that resources don't spawn near structures.

You are allowed to do as you wish build where you wish block/kill\imprison/basically rule the ark with a iron fist nothing can be done I live in the artifact of the hunter cave on the island if you want that artifact u must raid my base that's how it goes in pvp bud 

6 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

You are allowed to do as you wish build where you wish block/kill\imprison/basically rule the ark with a iron fist nothing can be done I live in the artifact of the hunter cave on the island if you want that artifact u must raid my base that's how it goes in pvp bud 

I'm mostly talking the foundation spamming. Are different issue.

4 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

Mmm I work 12 hour days an play 8-10 hrs daily xD no rest for the wicked my friend ark has helped me pass time while dealing with insomnia ?

Well technically that still fits the definition of nolifer :D Just means you’re one with a menial job. You’re only one step up the ladder.

12 hours of working plus 7 hours minimal is just abysmal. I know you said insomnia but literally all of your free time is being wasted by this cancer, assuming you were being serious about your hours.

On 4/11/2019 at 9:10 PM, MackTheKnife said:

PvP is for no-lifers with unlimited time to waste. Probably no job at all, getting their money from child welfare. Or they’re just in a huge tribe. A HUGE tribe that can’t ever be wiped. But the psychos are nolives.

These folk truly are the scummiest humans. I mean seriously, they do the worst things in this game simply because it’s allowed. If i gave you a gun, that doesn’t mean you HAVE to kill someone. Maybe just defend yourself. You don’t have to be an evil piece of trash. But feeble human minds are feeble.

I’m not too salty because i know in a real survival situation these useless tubs of lard will be the first to die. Either by their psychotic aggressiveness or just plain stupidity. That’s why they’re domineering a virtual game because they have unlimited lives :/

Shut up for raptor sake, your calling people scum over a video game? get a grip you sad looser. Fob up 188 btw :)

48 minutes ago, Krazeehhh said:

Shut up for raptor sake, your calling people scum over a video game? get a grip you sad looser. Fob up 188 btw :)

It’s real life human minds that we interact with in this game, so the situation is very real and frightening to see how some people’s minds operate. In a video game people get to act out their psychotic tendencies without repercussions. Try and tell me how someone purposefully wasting others’ time by mindlessly killing is normal. I have actually seen people say they get enjoyment from hearing cries of pain like some Ted Bundy wannabe.

Like i said, these more extreme folk have posted examples of saying how they’re doing this because it’s allowed. That means they have no natural sense of order/justice and would happily disregard laws to benefit them, if given the chance. People tend to play video games or other recreational activities to “get away” from this stuff, but in reality you can’t hide.

One of these days, something crazy is gonna happen. Like Yellowstone erupting, leaving a good portion of the world without sunlight and you’ll see exactly what kind of people i’m talking about.

27 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

It’s real life human minds that we interact with in this game, so the situation is very real and frightening to see how some people’s minds operate. In a video game people get to act out their psychotic tendencies without repercussions. Try and tell me how someone purposefully wasting others’ time by mindlessly killing is normal. I have actually seen people say they get enjoyment from hearing cries of pain like some Ted Bundy wannabe.

Like i said, these more extreme folk have posted examples of saying how they’re doing this because it’s allowed. That means they have no natural sense of order/justice and would happily disregard laws to benefit them, if given the chance. People tend to play video games or other recreational activities to “get away” from this stuff, but in reality you can’t hide.

One of these days, something crazy is gonna happen. Like Yellowstone erupting, leaving a good portion of the world without sunlight and you’ll see exactly what kind of people i’m talking about.

Why is the mentality of Ark PvP different from PvP in any other game?

22 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

Why is the mentality of Ark PvP different from PvP in any other game?

Because this game is a LOT more cruel to people compared to something like COD. It allows for such a broad range of things to happen. As many have stated, it’s a true survival game. And these types of 100% free for all games bring out the worst. 

Just now, MackTheKnife said:

Because this game is a LOT more cruel to people compared to something like COD. It allows for such a broad range of things to happen. As many have stated, it’s a true survival game. And these types of 100% free for all games bring out the worst. 

They also bring out the worst in people that criticise a persons choice to play a game mode  over the other.

24 minutes ago, SaltyMonkey said:

They also bring out the worst in people that criticise a persons choice to play a game mode  over the other.

You just don’t get it, instead of realizing the big picture you’re here picking petty fights by trying to turn the subject towards me. The problem i explained is totally valid while you’re insulting me for being “judgmental” like some SJW

1 hour ago, MackTheKnife said:

Try and tell me how someone purposefully wasting others’ time by mindlessly killing is normal.

And right there is the key misconception. There are very real tactical reasons for wiping out tribes before they pose a threat and to discourage players from even starting on a certain servers.

Brutal? Yes

Mean? Yes

Mindless? No

56 minutes ago, johnm81 said:

And right there is the key misconception. There are very real tactical reasons for wiping out tribes before they pose a threat and to discourage players from even starting on a certain servers.

Brutal? Yes

Mean? Yes

Mindless? No

I'm trying to say that it goes beyond mere tactics. People emotionally enjoy doing this and secretly get a thrill out of it. You don't wipe thatch bases with your manag to prevent them from building, you do it to feed and satisfy your twisted pleasures. Beach bobs are usually just beach bobs who never progress to anything. The smart ones don't build on beaches or close to shores at all. But the newbs eventually quit the entire game because either someone wiped them, or someone led a Rex to their base overnight in PVE (pre-offline damage). 

It's like with "squeakers", who often play video games now. I've seen videos and tribemates actually laughing at those children who cry after getting constantly picked on, they would never be a threat. What kind of sick deviant LAUGHS at someone else's emotional pain? The griefers know that there's no need to, yet they proceed anyways because it gets them off like frannie five-fingers.

In all honestly, I would do the same thing if they actually were building up fast and knew a decent amount about the game.. This usually means they were hunted and are no good, they're forced to have a new identity and blend in with the Bobs but are quickly found out by me. This is why I always recruit people who know absolutely nothing about Ark but are competent at the same time. as there's no chance of insiders. Plus I have a good BS detector.

If they are pvE-type players who were forced here because of PVEs unplayable-ness, there's literally no reason to attack them as they won't ever be anything. But if you DO attack them, you're screwing yourself because eventually they'll ask a friendly larger alpha to wipe you off the map. I've paid people to do this before and I got so many salty messages about how I WAS the one being unfair. LOL

On 4/11/2019 at 4:10 PM, MackTheKnife said:

Resorting to ad hominem to describe players that may be better than you at the game is uncalled for. Especially when it is baseless slander. Megatribe players generally dont have to nolife the game, that is the whole point of a megatribe. When you have 50-100+ people in a tribe, no one has to commit unreasonable amount of time to the game. Many hands make light work after all.

I will give an example, these days I am not very active in ARK, I may play only a few hours during the weekends. And sometimes every other weekend. But being part of a megatribes allows me to keep a schedule like that, while experiencing endgame content and being able to contribute to tribe at same time. 

Megatribes are ironically most casual way to play ARK. It is the small tribes that require hardcore commitment. Most megatribe players are very casual/PVE, and the only reason they are able to play on officials is because of the protection and resources that a megatribe offers. Think of a megatribe as a city, whose walls and PVPers offer the citizens defense, and the city provides basic infrastructure like equipment, food, dino breeding and so on.

31 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

Resorting to ad hominem to describe players that may be better than you at the game is uncalled for. Especially when it is baseless slander. Megatribe players generally dont have to nolife the game, that is the whole point of a megatribe. When you have 50-100+ people in a tribe, no one has to commit unreasonable amount of time to the game. Many hands make light work after all.

I will give an example, these days I am not very active in ARK, I may play only a few hours during the weekends. And sometimes every other weekend. But being part of a megatribes allows me to keep a schedule like that, while experiencing endgame content and being able to contribute to tribe at same time. 

Megatribes are ironically most casual way to play ARK. It is the small tribes that require hardcore commitment. Most megatribe players are very casual/PVE, and the only reason they are able to play on officials is because of the protection and resources that a megatribe offers. Think of a megatribe as a city, whose walls and PVPers offer the citizens defense, and the city provides basic infrastructure like equipment, food, dino breeding and so on.

I read everything  that you said but i'm just done with this pvp crap, i’m never gonna win it. Actually i lost by quitting to pvE lol

I just could never play in a tribe even though it’s the main function of this game. People just don’t know how to behave and so i avoid folk like the plague. I was actually a great pvp fighter but just always lost everything due to 1. Huge tribes and 2. mesh cheaters 

Several times i’ve thought about joining a large tribe while i had absolutely nothing, but you must have gotten lucky because i’ve been kicked from every single tribe within a day. Maybe i give off a non-team player scent but that doesn’t matter anymore. They always seem to love helping themselves to keeping my stuff, though.

I hate people.

Archived