Foundation Spaming and blocking of caves needs to stop on PVP.

rdowd620

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, rdowd620 said:

I'm saying foundation spamming should be made against the rules. It's making pvp no fun when you can't fight back.

No one will argue with you that as the person that can't fight back, PvP is no fun.  But that is official PvP, dowd.  Constant patrol with very high level dinosaurs to lock down servers and resources, defeating noobs with overwhelming amounts of force, and of course controlling caves with structures and turrets.  No, it's not fun for you but it IS "fun" for them and what's more, it is all legal.  Posting on the forums thinking you are gonna change their minds and they are now gonna let you play in peace instead of farming noobs is as unlikely as anything they are doing (that was discussed in this forum thread) currently on official PvP servers being deemed against the rules.

4 hours ago, rdowd620 said:

I already tried, but they made so I can't make c4.

Do you have an Argie?

Do you have rotted meat?

Great now you can pick up an arthropluria fly it over deep water and drop it in. He wont aggro you in the water then passive tame it with spoiled meat.

Bam now you have a metal clearing machine and it costs nothing! The metal foundation spammer spent resources to put them down and you spent nothing to remove them.

You win.

36 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

They are not blocking caves,they likely have bases there. In current meta caves are only safe places to build bases.

PvP is for no-lifers with unlimited time to waste. Probably no job at all, getting their money from child welfare. Or they’re just in a huge tribe. A HUGE tribe that can’t ever be wiped. But the psychos are nolives.

These folk truly are the scummiest humans. I mean seriously, they do the worst things in this game simply because it’s allowed. If i gave you a gun, that doesn’t mean you HAVE to kill someone. Maybe just defend yourself. You don’t have to be an evil piece of trash. But feeble human minds are feeble.

I’m not too salty because i know in a real survival situation these useless tubs of lard will be the first to die. Either by their psychotic aggressiveness or just plain stupidity. That’s why they’re domineering a virtual game because they have unlimited lives :/

Archived