YoSquidgyy

I quit ark months ago, but saw extinction and was really excited to play it, however, I always find single player to mundane. But I can’t join an official server without being instawiped after hours of work or being told it’s invite only. Like, I’m on my own just trying to chill and enjoy the game I payed for, and I’m friendly af. Never ask for poop, never grief anyone. But yet after grinding for 9hours the last thing I want to be told on a small tribe map (when there’s very few of those servers to begin with) is that it’s invite only so I’m gonna be wiped. . . ??

Back to hating ark I guess ?‍♀️

Official PVP is TOXIC as hell. I played it for 2yrs and its was great until transfer opened and mega tribes rolled through. Its also still VERY unbalanced. thing is on Extinction you need defences anyway cause corrupted dinos aggro on your base and can even destroy tek structures pretty quick. Also if you want a mini friendly battle with someone you can set up a couple of FOBs in an area and declare war on each other for a non salty battle that you only lose what you are willing to risk rather than someone destroying EVERYTHING you spent a couple 1000  hours building up and breeding. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, PQQT said:

Sounds like you need to find a group of 2 or 3 buddies to play with.. Im having the same SOLO problems.

If you would like to join our private pve server with about 8 people as of now my psn is: khyanatun. We will be moving to extinction or abberation where it will be a 2 or 3 tribe PVP friendly server. No Wipes just casual raiding and scheduled tribe wars etc..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived