Fert Giga eggs vanishing

Oldskill

Hi ,

Anybody else had issues recently with Giga eggs disappearing ? Or suggestions on how to troubleshoot the issue ?

Since 4-6 days, my fertilized Giga eggs disappear from incubating area (usually at night when I sleep).

Twice, I've put to hatch 12-15 eggs, each time they had vanished the next morning (less than 12h after dropping them).

I have been hatching Giga eggs for 2 months, without any issue, but this now has happened twice in a row - started to happen 4-6 days ago.

1. my incubating area is closed off by dino gates, my base is closed too

2. I ran around base with Parasaur, no sneaky enemy detected

3. I play solo in tribe (got some tribe members but I trust them 200% and never connected since 2 months at least)

4. I tried using whip in case eggs were there but invisible, didnt collect anything

5. I have 50 A/C under them, and never had any Giga eggs incubating issue before this started to occur

Note: this happened on Scorched Earth. I have yet to double check if Electrical Storms started affecting A/C again.

Tbh it sounds like meshing.  I know it sounds funny at first glance but until you see the video, which I have reported to Wild Card, on yt of a player meshing through a wall at someones base and stealing their incubating eggs then you'll understand.  Since said video surfaced I quit hatching til something is done.  I'd rather not link the video publicly to avoid monkey see monkey do effect

Yeah people can easily get into your base and steal eggs using glitches no matter what you do. We even tried to double wall ours and they still got in to steal our giga eggs. Best suggestion I can give you is to build an incubation pen where no one will find it or only incubate eggs when you can be in the base to watch them.

Archived