NEW PAID CONTENT PLEASE

MEXICO1975

Suggestion

I would like to request that new maps and tames be created. I don't mind paying for a new season or new map.

I know there will be plenty of negative comments here, but I do enjoy the game and now that I accept Meshing as part of the game, and OP Manas as Part of the game, and people ddosing as part of the game, and lag outs, black screens, and everything else that makes me mad as part of this game we all love....i want to request another map and more tames.

Please sign with your GT if you agree that we need new maps!!!!

Mex

29 replies to this server topic

Lets add paid dino skins too, maybe a cash shop for weapon and armor skins. Hell might as well add some meds that will make dinos imprint in 1/2 the time or better. Who wouldnt pay 5 bucks to imprint a giga in a day? WC can get some moneys and program all foundations with turrets attached under them that shoot lasers straight down!

2 minutes ago, kelive said:

Lets add paid dino skins too, maybe a cash shop for weapon and armor skins. Hell might as well add some meds that will make dinos imprint in 1/2 the time or better. Who wouldnt pay 5 bucks to imprint a giga in a day? WC can get some moneys and program all foundations with turrets attached under them that shoot lasers straight down!

Thats what Ark mobile does. Not the lasers though.

16 hours ago, MEXICO1975 said:

I would like to request that new maps and tames be created. I don't mind paying for a new season or new map.

I know there will be plenty of negative comments here, but I do enjoy the game and now that I accept Meshing as part of the game, and OP Manas as Part of the game, and people ddosing as part of the game, and lag outs, black screens, and everything else that makes me mad as part of this game we all love....i want to request another map and more tames.

Please sign with your GT if you agree that we need new maps!!!!

Mex

I love for new water dinos and couple new flyers too or how about new platform saddle dinos... perhaps Trek wild dragons??

There is a point where a game becomes overloaded with unnecessary and useless things and mechanics. Ark has passed that point quite a while ago in my opinion. It seems like they have just thrown everything in that sounds cool, but the overall picture of the game is pretty torn and undefined.

I dont need more content in ark, i play since 2015 and havent even experienced a lot of the content, because i play official pvp

I also dont want them to create more content, because what we have is so unbalanced and partly broken that fixing those things is more important than anything else to me. Making more content would slow the bug fixes and qol patches down. 

And stay away with p2w ideas, i dont care if you could give them money for some skins, but nothing that actually affects gameplay.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:14 AM, kelive said:

I actually agree and I am a not being sarcastic. Well with the "skins part" not the other P2W stuff. If they added a cosmetic shop they probaly wouldnt spend much of it back into the game. But if spent all of it to "upkeep" the game. aka better network quality servers and GMs that are active and respond quiickly than I would rather everyone looks unique and be able to play a better version of the game becuase of it.

15 minutes ago, acat said:

There is a point where a game becomes overloaded with unnecessary and useless things and mechanics. Ark has passed that point quite a while ago in my opinion. It seems like they have just thrown everything in that sounds cool, but the overall picture of the game is pretty torn and undefined.

I dont need more content in ark, i play since 2015 and havent even experienced a lot of the content, because i play official pvp

I also dont want them to create more content, because what we have is so unbalanced and partly broken that fixing those things is more important than anything else to me. Making more content would slow the bug fixes and qol patches down. 

And stay away with p2w ideas, i dont care if you could give them money for some skins, but nothing that actually affects gameplay.

I agree so much dude! That's why I started playing the classic servers. IMO already SOOOO much better than regular ark. No chairs, quetzs, gigas, climbing picks, abberation, extinction. If we had a duo version of Classic servers I would litterally never stop playing this game lol

I feel we never really got a level that explored the potential of water mounts. I would fork over a little cash for a level with interesting water mechanics. Maybe do something like the surface on AB where you can only go in certain areas or trenches during the day , or maybe a high pressure zone you can only stay in for a short time without a tek pressure suit. C'mon WC if you build it....they will come!  

3 hours ago, acat said:

I also dont want them to create more content, because what we have is so unbalanced and partly broken that fixing those things is more important than anything else to me.

So if you haven't experienced a lot of the content, why would you assume more content would be a bad thing? Have you considered that some of the new content you've avoided up until now might actually bring you a different experience than the 'unbalance & partly broken' experience you're having now? 

The Ragnarok map for instance is now an amazing experience in itself, but has been through some big changes along the way.  Some of the new dinos on the Extinction map are pretty darn cool. Extinction has its own vibe, and although not our tribe's favorite map by any means, it's different, and I definitely want to go back and explore it more one day. 

Archived