NEW PAID CONTENT PLEASE

MEXICO1975

Suggestion

I would like to request that new maps and tames be created. I don't mind paying for a new season or new map.

I know there will be plenty of negative comments here, but I do enjoy the game and now that I accept Meshing as part of the game, and OP Manas as Part of the game, and people ddosing as part of the game, and lag outs, black screens, and everything else that makes me mad as part of this game we all love....i want to request another map and more tames.

Please sign with your GT if you agree that we need new maps!!!!

Mex

29 replies to this server topic

3 hours ago, acat said:

I dont need more content in ark, i play since 2015 and havent even experienced a lot of the content, because i play official pvp

I also dont want them to create more content, because what we have is so unbalanced and partly broken that fixing those things is more important than anything else to me.

So if you haven't experienced a lot of the content, why would you assume more content would be a bad thing? Have you considered that some of the new content you've avoided up until now might actually bring you a different experience than the 'unbalance & partly broken' experience you're having now? 

The Ragnarok map for instance is now an amazing experience in itself, but has been through some big changes along the way.  Some of the new dinos on the Extinction map are pretty darn cool. Extinction has its own vibe, and although not our tribe's favorite map by any means, it's different, and I definitely want to go back and explore it more one day. 

I feel we never really got a level that explored the potential of water mounts. I would fork over a little cash for a level with interesting water mechanics. Maybe do something like the surface on AB where you can only go in certain areas or trenches during the day , or maybe a high pressure zone you can only stay in for a short time without a tek pressure suit. C'mon WC if you build it....they will come!  

Archived