NEW PAID CONTENT PLEASE

MEXICO1975

Suggestion

I would like to request that new maps and tames be created. I don't mind paying for a new season or new map.

I know there will be plenty of negative comments here, but I do enjoy the game and now that I accept Meshing as part of the game, and OP Manas as Part of the game, and people ddosing as part of the game, and lag outs, black screens, and everything else that makes me mad as part of this game we all love....i want to request another map and more tames.

Please sign with your GT if you agree that we need new maps!!!!

Mex

29 replies to this server topic

Lets add paid dino skins too, maybe a cash shop for weapon and armor skins. Hell might as well add some meds that will make dinos imprint in 1/2 the time or better. Who wouldnt pay 5 bucks to imprint a giga in a day? WC can get some moneys and program all foundations with turrets attached under them that shoot lasers straight down!

2 minutes ago, kelive said:

Lets add paid dino skins too, maybe a cash shop for weapon and armor skins. Hell might as well add some meds that will make dinos imprint in 1/2 the time or better. Who wouldnt pay 5 bucks to imprint a giga in a day? WC can get some moneys and program all foundations with turrets attached under them that shoot lasers straight down!

Thats what Ark mobile does. Not the lasers though.

5 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

Since DLCs are maps here are my suggestions.

Water map. Maybe archipelago for resources, but no land building.

Snow map. 

Floating islands map. Maybe durigibols.rigible

those are the main 3 ideas i see the most of. i think it would be down right stupid for wildcard to not make 3 new dlcs

On 4/9/2019 at 9:07 PM, SaltyMonkey said:

So everyone in the team can fix bugs?

It really doesn't matter, the problem with this game isn't that it doesn't have enough to do, (DLC's etc.) or any kind of balance/bug issue. The problem is that this game is a hack and slash survival sandbox with no real heart. People get bored because  the only thing to do in this game is grief like a douche, build pointless structures, and grind unendingly for nothing more than to start the grief cycle all over again. This game doesn't need more DLC, this game needs more to do in general. More depth and variety when it comes to combat, building and resource harvesting. Exploring is pointless and boring as well. There's no treasure to discover other than one or two loot crates in any given cave. No points of interest telling stories about the past survivors or the ARK itself, or the fall of the original Terrarians,  other than a bunch of vague dossiers. And at the end of it all when you've collected all the animals, all the dossiers, beat all the bosses and got all the tek, there is nothing at all to do to put all that badass equipment to good use. And raiding someones bases for items that you could 've easily collected yourself with all the time you wasted preparing for the raid, isn't one of them. Honestly the only good reason I can think of raiding someones base for loot would maybe to take there Cryo animals. As those are not easily grinded.

As it is the combat is linear and stale, basically all you need for strategy is large dino's with lots of health. Battle ballista's mean nothing. Rocket launchers are uselss. Turrets are useless. Guns are boring, stale and don't feel good when you fire them, plus the variety of weapons is so small that there is basically only one good choice for it. Melee combat is a hit for hit joke with no finesse or any kind of block or dodge system. Most of the animal tames are pointless and not even worth taming. And on top of it all, the options for building are so basic and unimaginable that it's not even fun or interesting to build and design a structure to your own personal uniqueness or imagination.

Until there is an ACTUAL point to playing this game besides collecting everything, beating bosses over and over for very little purpose or profit, and grieffing any and everyone you see simply cause you're bored and there is nothing else to do. Then this game will never rise to it's true potential. I honestly hope a better and more caring game studio steals this game idea and make it better. 

16 hours ago, MEXICO1975 said:

I would like to request that new maps and tames be created. I don't mind paying for a new season or new map.

I know there will be plenty of negative comments here, but I do enjoy the game and now that I accept Meshing as part of the game, and OP Manas as Part of the game, and people ddosing as part of the game, and lag outs, black screens, and everything else that makes me mad as part of this game we all love....i want to request another map and more tames.

Please sign with your GT if you agree that we need new maps!!!!

Mex

I love for new water dinos and couple new flyers too or how about new platform saddle dinos... perhaps Trek wild dragons??

18 hours ago, DeHammer said:

So if you haven't experienced a lot of the content, why would you assume more content would be a bad thing? Have you considered that some of the new content you've avoided up until now might actually bring you a different experience than the 'unbalance & partly broken' experience you're having now? 

The Ragnarok map for instance is now an amazing experience in itself, but has been through some big changes along the way.  Some of the new dinos on the Extinction map are pretty darn cool. Extinction has its own vibe, and although not our tribe's favorite map by any means, it's different, and I definitely want to go back and explore it more one day. 

I said why more content would be a bad thing in the post you quoted. I think you misunderstood, i have experienced rag and extinction, what i mean is i havent tamed all the creatures in the game, havent done most of the bossfights or caves, didnt do much sea exploring... but i know every bit of this game via my own experience or from mates or youtube. 

There is a point where a game becomes overloaded with unnecessary and useless things and mechanics. Ark has passed that point quite a while ago in my opinion. It seems like they have just thrown everything in that sounds cool, but the overall picture of the game is pretty torn and undefined.

I dont need more content in ark, i play since 2015 and havent even experienced a lot of the content, because i play official pvp

I also dont want them to create more content, because what we have is so unbalanced and partly broken that fixing those things is more important than anything else to me. Making more content would slow the bug fixes and qol patches down. 

And stay away with p2w ideas, i dont care if you could give them money for some skins, but nothing that actually affects gameplay.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:14 AM, kelive said:

I actually agree and I am a not being sarcastic. Well with the "skins part" not the other P2W stuff. If they added a cosmetic shop they probaly wouldnt spend much of it back into the game. But if spent all of it to "upkeep" the game. aka better network quality servers and GMs that are active and respond quiickly than I would rather everyone looks unique and be able to play a better version of the game becuase of it.

15 minutes ago, acat said:

There is a point where a game becomes overloaded with unnecessary and useless things and mechanics. Ark has passed that point quite a while ago in my opinion. It seems like they have just thrown everything in that sounds cool, but the overall picture of the game is pretty torn and undefined.

I dont need more content in ark, i play since 2015 and havent even experienced a lot of the content, because i play official pvp

I also dont want them to create more content, because what we have is so unbalanced and partly broken that fixing those things is more important than anything else to me. Making more content would slow the bug fixes and qol patches down. 

And stay away with p2w ideas, i dont care if you could give them money for some skins, but nothing that actually affects gameplay.

I agree so much dude! That's why I started playing the classic servers. IMO already SOOOO much better than regular ark. No chairs, quetzs, gigas, climbing picks, abberation, extinction. If we had a duo version of Classic servers I would litterally never stop playing this game lol

22 hours ago, acat said:

I said why more content would be a bad thing in the post you quoted. I think you misunderstood, i have experienced rag and extinction, what i mean is i havent tamed all the creatures in the game, havent done most of the bossfights or caves, didnt do much sea exploring... but i know every bit of this game via my own experience or from mates or youtube. 

Ah, see that's the thing... the boss fights and taming represent an important cornerstone in the game's system of progression. Some of our tribe member have grown bored and they blame the game, becuase they've grown bored of raiding the wyvern's nests, but really its their own fault for ignoring those other very aspects of the game. Though its a giant sandbox and you can enjoy just that aspect of the game for a good while on its own, the bosses add an 'end goal'. I haven't done them either, but working toward that goal adds an important dimension to the game. Same with taming. Dinos are your way to expand your power in the game, and some are more significant than others. So exploring the value of tames, including newly introduced dinos, is an important aspect of finding an effective power base.

Not exploring new content is a bit like buying just one lego set, and nothing afterward. The reason I mentioned Ragnarok is because the map has not been a static entity. Most of our tribe played on it early in its release. Its so completely different now... much improved... thanks in part to new content.

Archived