Toxic Community is there a solution ?

Chesney

This is Hands down the most toxic community I have ever been In. You cant play PVE because selfish players have placed foundations everywhere and been playing PVP for a month and i get grieved every day by dragon wielding players and I cant get anywhere. What do i do ?  my base was blown up last night  the dude didnt even take any loot after I spent hours moving my base location after a previous 4 raids last night.  Can someone help me please I really dont want to Uninstall the game but its looking like my only option at the mo and there are many players in the same situation as me.  

How about a New server where you cant transfer any items or Dinos into this server for 3 months giving new player an actual chance at the game if Not, any alpha Tribes want to step up to the plate and actually be a real Alpha and help the newbs in your servers or you going to let the player base dwindle. its sad that someone can get grieved so much That a month in still considered a newb 

usually alpha tribes do not waste time breaking down those who have little, but if you take a look you will see many action strategies to grow, among them and form tribe, pvp is very difficult for solo players.
Did you try to play small tribes?

and yes there are many in the same situation as you, what you need and know that ark is a game of several hours a day and every day, after a while tribes begin to realize that you take the ark seriously and new opportunities and alliances appear .

always have great tribes looking for new players, play some time with them learn new strategies and soon you can try your own tribe.

it was also legal to tell which pvp server the players have dragoons and attack small players, there is a lot of alpha tribe out there and a good fight of giga and wyv

29 minutes ago, Chesney said:

This is Hands down the most toxic community I have ever been In. You cant play PVE because selfish players have placed foundations everywhere and been playing PVP for a month and i get grieved every day by dragon wielding players and I cant get anywhere. What do i do ?  my base was blown up last night  the dude didnt even take any loot after I spent hours moving my base location after a previous 4 raids last night.  Can someone help me please I really dont want to Uninstall the game but its looking like my only option at the mo and there are many players in the same situation as me.  

How about a New server where you cant transfer any items or Dinos into this server for 3 months giving new player an actual chance at the game if Not, any alpha Tribes want to step up to the plate and actually be a real Alpha and help the newbs in your servers or you going to let the player base dwindle. its sad that someone can get grieved so much That a month in still considered a newb 

Is this on mobile, console or PC? 

I haven't entirely figured out how to navigate this site so I'm just going to write this here since its the only spot I found to message. My gamer tag is ScaryKitten1302 and I am very interested in the concept your tribe is putting forth. I'm very new. Bought the game a month ago and started official pvp over a week ago. I am fairing better solo than I could have hoped for a noob, but I'd like to join a supportive group to learn more and not have to stay on the small scale, keep moving, upload and download dinos everyday strategy I've had to adapt to keep from getting wiped everyday. Please reply here or message me on Xbox so I can get further details on how and where to join you

13 hours ago, MikeMiKeMIkE said:

I haven't entirely figured out how to navigate this site so I'm just going to write this here since its the only spot I found to message. My gamer tag is ScaryKitten1302 and I am very interested in the concept your tribe is putting forth. I'm very new. Bought the game a month ago and started official pvp over a week ago. I am fairing better solo than I could have hoped for a noob, but I'd like to join a supportive group to learn more and not have to stay on the small scale, keep moving, upload and download dinos everyday strategy I've had to adapt to keep from getting wiped everyday. Please reply here or message me on Xbox so I can get further details on how and where to join you

If you bought the game, you are probably not on ARK mobile.  This forum is for ARK mobile and the information and advise will be a little different than on the other consoles.  There are other forums on this site that handle other platforms.

On 4/9/2019 at 11:21 PM, MikeMiKeMIkE said:

it looks like you play xbox
game on ps4 , but the dynamics of the game is very similar,
for not knowing much, the best place to start is on the island pve, where it is easier to join in tribes,
it is possible to see how everything works and survival is less hostile.
for pvp, there is a lot of announcements in the ARK recruiting forums, I always prefer official servers because we play by clearer rules and we have all the support of the house.
for pvp we have servers known as smaltribe, which are great for who is starting.

I'm quite new to the game, but so far everyone has been nice in pve servers. I don't bother playing pvp, I prefer team work and more "peaceful" gaming. when I was level 20 someone invited me to their tribe (which has a bunch of great dinos and stuff let me tell you) and now everyone in the tribe are my friends. basically I got a big boost on the game because everyone has been helping me and that's rly great. however some people do make huge buildings that block your whole path but that doesn't bother me too much

Well honestly some of the alpha tribes are a$$ holes me and my the four person tribe were getting started when a few days later an alpha tribe purposely block us in our ravine by building a huge metal Dino gate wall we were on rag in case anybody wondering a random tribe rescued us and added us to their tribe they already had tek but they were secretive so after that we wiped that evil griefing tribe Because our base was underwater they couldn’t find  us

Archived