New ARK SERVERS

ArmageddonsLaw

I am pretty used to griefers and have tips for those that need them.  The reason I was asking if he was on the mobile platform is because mobile has done a pretty good job on hamstringing griefers.  Basically, use the battlement walls and build where there is nothing higher around your walls.  That will prevent griefers from luring titanosaurs or gigas into your base.  Also, put all tames on passive.  Place beds on stone or metal foundations around the inside of your base walls and throughout your base.  And last, place X-plants on small towers inside your base area for the rare wild spawn.  Usually 1 X-plant per few battlements will be enough.  If you do these things, I do not think it will be possible for someone to kill your tames, you or get your stuff.

Honestly this is just a problem with human nature on multiplyer games. For mobile pve and pvx/pvxc servers they have made great progress at preventing this kind of stuff and i recommend this choice if you are getting upset. Since it almost sounds like pc/console this is only pve.

For pvp (and pvxc), your out of luck dude. Give random people a chance to torment other random people and this is what happens. Nothing short of taking away core functions that would ruin the concept of pvp cant stop this.

If you choose to stay on pvp then find a good group of players you enjoy playing with, this goes a long way and kept me on pvp for a long time. Next, get used to starting over and be able to do it with a smile and no hard feelings. Your going to be wiped no matter what eventually, even megatribes get wiped.

Best of luck to you all and hopefully you find a way to enjoy the game. "New servers" are only a bandaid and temporary solution by the way, eventually an alpha will emerge and the wipes start over. This usually happens in a week thanks to serious players who dedicate a lot time to it. (Guilty myself tbh)

On 4/8/2019 at 9:36 PM, ArmageddonsLaw said:

Does anyone know when they’re making fresh ark servers? Sick of losing my games and gear everyday from griefers. When will they be up?

On 4/10/2019 at 2:49 PM, Kens2cool said:

Honestly this is just a problem with human nature on multiplyer games. For mobile pve and pvx/pvxc servers they have made great progress at preventing this kind of stuff and i recommend this choice if you are getting upset. Since it almost sounds like pc/console this is only pve.

For pvp (and pvxc), your out of luck dude. Give random people a chance to torment other random people and this is what happens. Nothing short of taking away core functions that would ruin the concept of pvp cant stop this.

If you choose to stay on pvp then find a good group of players you enjoy playing with, this goes a long way and kept me on pvp for a long time. Next, get used to starting over and be able to do it with a smile and no hard feelings. Your going to be wiped no matter what eventually, even megatribes get wiped.

Best of luck to you all and hopefully you find a way to enjoy the game. "New servers" are only a bandaid and temporary solution by the way, eventually an alpha will emerge and the wipes start over. This usually happens in a week thanks to serious players who dedicate a lot time to it. (Guilty myself tbh)

Lol and true. You could play un official or single player. I play sp bc I don’t have to dedicate time to deal with greifors or other people.

Archived