Important stats and best available stats for select Dinos

LadyKunaya

I don't find this info very easy to track down, but what are the most important stats you want to focus on breeding up in Procoptodon? I.e., for those that use them, what do you find yourself leveling the most for your practixal and daily/occasional use?

I'm also looking to find out the current best stats of Wooly Rhinos that are used in boss fights, as well as how people tend to use them in boss fights?

31 minutes ago, LadyKunaya said:

I don't find this info very easy to track down, but what are the most important stats you want to focus on breeding up in Procoptodon? I.e., for those that use them, what do you find yourself leveling the most for your practixal and daily/occasional use?

I'm also looking to find out the current best stats of Wooly Rhinos that are used in boss fights, as well as how people tend to use them in boss fights?

Procop's main use is breeding, outside of that if your breeding stats the only use really is a speed mount/scout.  Weight and stamina, with your domestic levels going into speed.

Why on earth would anyone do boss battles with rhinos???  You know your gonna have to like double the offense of your rhinos campared to what everyone else says for their rexes just to match them.  Seriously why not use 1 of the 3 standard creatures?  Itll take you way less time.  Rex, spino, theriz, if your going for the veggie cake tactic then use theriz.  Ive never heard of anyone using rhinos and id wager itll take u at least 3x the effort to actually get them ready to battle bosses compared to the other 3.

33 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Procop's main use is breeding, outside of that if your breeding stats the only use really is a speed mount/scout.  Weight and stamina, with your domestic levels going into speed.

Why on earth would anyone do boss battlesSmh. My mom flipped out and called the lady to move the date I'm picked up to next monday because she got all paranoid. If she tries the crap again I'll find a different damn way to get there, but for now, I'll be around for another week, so I guess this will be a great opportunity to stock up on gas, get payment gathered for those cryopods, and to fully minimize the effort needed to keep the base there and tames and stuff with rhinos???  You know your gonna have to like double the offense of your rhinos campared to what everyone else says for their rexes just to match them.  Seriously why not use 1 of the 3 standard creatures?  Itll take you way less time.  Rex, spino, theriz, if your going for the veggie cake tactic then use theriz.  Ive never heard of anyone using rhinos and id wager itll take u at least 3x the effort to actually get them ready to battle bosses compared to the other 3.

Apparently a lot of people bring rhinos after their tlc, only bred, imprinted, and with riders though, because the charge attack is ridiculously powerful when you can have the land needed to charge it up to max, but it's really only the ridden ones brought it, everything else being a yuty, boar, and unmounted rexes or theri, not strictly rhinos.

30 minutes ago, Onimusha759 said:

Why on earth would anyone do boss battles with rhinos???

People use Rhino's alot. You can fire weapons off Rhino's and that charge attack is lethal. It hits for big damage. Finding good Rhino's is easier with how much they spawn and they take a much shorter time frame to raise. 

Rex smash has had it's day. Theri's are real good but take much longer to raise and finding good ones is harder since they don't spawn as frequently. Megatheriums are useless outside of Broodmother and Rhino's are just fun plus switches it up. 

To the OP, if you have Rhino's born with 5k hp, 600+ stam, and 396 dmg you have boss Rhino's. I see most people like to get them to 1000 melee and split rest of points between hp and stam. 

2 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Why on earth would anyone do boss battles with rhinos???  You know your gonna have to like double the offense of your rhinos campared to what everyone else says for their rexes just to match them.  Seriously why not use 1 of the 3 standard creatures?  Itll take you way less time.  Rex, spino, theriz, if your going for the veggie cake tactic then use theriz.  Ive never heard of anyone using rhinos and id wager itll take u at least 3x the effort to actually get them ready to battle bosses compared to the other 3.

Rexes are soooo 2017.

3 hours ago, FS7575 said:

Rexes are soooo 2017.

A team of rexes still beats a team of rhinos.  AI isnt smart enough to charge after the initial run to the target(if at all) and id say rexes hav more hp per point then rhinos.  

That said i actually use spinos.

5 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

People use Rhino's alot. You can fire weapons off Rhino's and that charge attack is lethal. It hits for big damage. Finding good Rhino's is easier with how much they spawn and they take a much shorter time frame to raise. 

Rex smash has had it's day. Theri's are real good but take much longer to raise and finding good ones is harder since they don't spawn as frequently. Megatheriums are useless outside of Broodmother and Rhino's are just fun plus switches it up. 

To the OP, if you have Rhino's born with 5k hp, 600+ stam, and 396 dmg you have boss Rhino's. I see most people like to get them to 1000 melee and split rest of points between hp and stam. 

The center or dead island, but especially the center makes hunting rexes really easy.  Iv found multiple wild rexes with 30 points in hp or dmg in the wild.  Getting a 45point hp or dmg rex at tame is fairly easy and i guarantee you itll shred your rhino in a no rider fight.  Ud hav to put extra lvls just to get its dmg and health on par with that rex.  That rex isnt even good enougn imo to use for bosses.  So ur gonna tell me its better to handicap your team with an inferior creature for, i assume, 1 ridden rhino that gets 1 attack in ever 20secs because of the setup for this charge?  A rex would hav struck about 15 times to your 1 charge, ill b nice and give you 10 though.  Can your single charge out dps 10 strikes from a rex?  I doubt it.  Less time spent breeding its hp because rexes hav naturally superior hp(I assume, id be shocked if they didnt) and less time breeding dmg because the same reason.  Lets also consider op's idea of multiple different creatures, so hes bringing these other superior creatures anyways thus hes already bred them, would it not be easier to lay a couple more eggs instead of creating a whole new line, or 2, of rhinos that prob cant out dps his superior creatures line anyways?

That all said im assuming hes going alone, he hasnt mentioned a tribe.  Even so i think a ridden rex would out dps a rhino.  Ive never used a gun in a boss fight, i feel i couldnt out dps 1 of my good dinos tho.  Thats really the bottomline though, whatever has the best dps is what you should use, be it a dino or player.  Anything else is a step backwards.  Im curious exactly how much dmg does a charge do and how much space do you need to actually get the full effect(this is why it seems a waste to me because while your doing all this running around my rex or spino would be chomping away, so im open to actually seeing the results)?  Id also like to mention im looking at it as a team that can handle it all from gamma brood to alpha dragon and overseer.

Archived