How are we supposed to play when we get kicked every few minutes?

EazyLee69

Screw it uninstalling once and for all years later and still cant fix this crap totally useless

I hope others see sense eventually and do the same, you dont deserve our money

You can "laugh reaction" all you want you idiots would still buy any crap wildcard put out even knowing fine well what their reputation is like.

14 hours ago, EazyLee69 said:

Screw it uninstalling once and for all years later and still cant fix this crap totally useless

I hope others see sense eventually and do the same, you dont deserve our money

You can "laugh reaction" all you want you idiots would still buy any crap wildcard put out even knowing fine well what their reputation is like.

Try unofficial. We actually have players. You can thank Wildcard for that.

1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

Agreed. There are many awesome unofficials communities.

I laugh every time i heard the argument to play official, that WC dosen't wipe or have GM abuse. 

The way to not GM abuse is to actually give a damn in the first place as an operator. Secondly, think of yourself as being less than the players who are playing, and not more than. They don't owe you crap for playing. More of an honor for them to even log in. Third, any actions you can take should be authorized in response to what somebody does in the game or events that take place, and not outside of that. So in essence, you have no authority without cause and effect. And if it involves yourself, refer to somebody else. Doctors should not treat thyself, so why should an administrator?

The main problem is, a lot of people don't have standards and are basic people, unable to transcend above their own biology and self-preservation. Why the hell do you have to cheat? The people you are cheating are the people who are playing and yourself. Don't do it, it's not worth it. The other problem is, a lot of people have no value in their word. If I took your word to the bank, how much money would I get in return? Can I take bank loans out on your word? Yeah, most people are full of it. No wonder they say in the dating scene, watch a person's actions, their words are cheap.

1 minute ago, Balska said:

Right click on Wildcard, unistall all games and install another real enterprise

The gaming industry, especially AAA is a crap show. Where you have games that are released incomplete, unfinished, and then a year later after the terrible launch, somebody has the gall to say, hey come back they fixed the game finally. If it didn't release complete, why should people give a damn? And then they try and monetize a $60 game with micro-transactions. Like as if we are playing a free to play, but they kept the $60 model on top just to get that extra bit of money. And then when they are not happy with $500 million within the first 3 days of sales, the shareholders say it's underwhelming sales. Like what the f***? ?

This is not going to get better until it gets worse.

Sadly I have to agree. The trend towards releasing unfinished monetisation frameworks rather than games intheir own right is getting more and more widespread. The only way it will ever stop if there is a real backlash from customers but unfortunately, the size of the market nowadays is so huge, there will always be people who will buy regardless. Even more shameful is that even the big labels are doing it now and whereas before you could have expected the likes of steam/ms/sony to do some level of due diligence, this new ‘get around’ of releasing game previews “not guaranteed to be released” allows labels to not have to make any commitment towards performance or stability at all. you’re paying for their beta testing. once they have your money, why fix it? spend your dev time selling new features.

Only one solution we all need to follow.

Buy no more pre-orders, previews, or pre-releases. No exceptions.

Wait for games to be formally released and previewed or played by streamers before putting your money down.

I guarantee the practices would turn around overnight.

But then as i said, someone will always buy regardless.

Every one likes to cry about WC blaming them for the lag. Why does no one realise it's the massive bases surrounded by Beth doors that causes most of it. For pve it is totally unnecessary especially sinc they have added 4 high walls which is enough to keep a giga out. Add 1 more and even the titanosaur can't get in

Archived