Mysterious Mysteries: GIGAntic Expectations!

Jatheish

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:07 PM, Perrin Aybara said:

Black paint doesn't work on PC so even if they give you guys what we have you won't get your Black Argy. Better start breeding or get lucky taming one.

Still its the simple fact that this hasn't been introduced to Xbox yet. Look at the facts. in the last update they stated that Xbox was up to date with PC and we still aren't because we don't have War-paint. fine no black argy but I want my war colors I want to paint a rainbow dodo attach C4 to it and raid some peeps.

On March 10, 2016 at 10:25 AM, UDGxKnight said:

I don't think us Xbox players will be getting the painting anytime soon. Its a matter of the system not being able to handle the rendering right now, maybe with some optimizations and some more work on allocating memory they could pull it off, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Not that it wouldn't be sick to paint my own designs on stuff, its just limited console vs unlimited PC. 

I really hope there is more to these tech skins than them just being skins.

Yeah, I know. I'm sure Xbox will get everything that PC has, or at least 90% eventually, like when the game is finished for both systems. It just takes time. I can't wait till Rust can transfer to Xbox but that'll be a long long time. ARK is much further in development though or at least they have a better engine and better funds. Idk. But i can't wait!!

On 10 March 2016 at 3:25 PM, UDGxKnight said:

I don't think us Xbox players will be getting the painting anytime soon. Its a matter of the system not being able to handle the rendering right now, maybe with some optimizations and some more work on allocating memory they could pull it off, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Not that it wouldn't be sick to paint my own designs on stuff, its just limited console vs unlimited PC. 

I really hope there is more to these tech skins than them just being skins.

Exactly, console has the tek Rex, PC has war paint. Maybe both will have tek Giga 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, UnerringMender said:

Exactly, console has the tek Rex, PC has war paint. Maybe both will have tek Giga 

It doesn't work like that. Xbox doesn't have war paint not by choice, but it does have Tek Rex by choice. Why do people have to throw the fact that PC has war paint in people's faces, when it is not a decision that was made by choice.

There is no reason why both console and PC won't get this tbh. The Xbox have the Rex which most likely means it will get the Giga, plus the fact this is also promoted over on the Steam forums probably means it will be on PC too.

On 3/10/2016 at 11:08 AM, EliteTitan488 said:

my question is what would you have to do to get it would be the same as the bionic trex skin were you have to tame everything or do you have to get it another way

It's likely you'll just have to kill a Giga to get one. They've been mentioning that they're going to make the rewards for killing Gigas actually worth the trouble, so this only makes sense. Kill a Giga, get the special Giga skin. I don't know why they would hand it out along with the Rex skin for completing the dossiers.

On 08/03/2016 at 7:56 AM, Jerryn said:

Doesn't the dark space look like the S.O.T.F logo was cut out of it... Or to be more specific it looks LIKE A LOGO of some sort as its a mirror image left and right except for the two points in the middle.. But just speculating a new game mode maybe like Boss battle arena.. 

Edited by DmpTrkDrvr

Bionic Dinosaurs = Pure Awesomeness

They should have some perks and draw backs though like:

Hand weapons are useless on them

They don't eat food but eat gasoline

They don't loose stamina unless they run out of gas

Need metal force fed to repair them

Don't drown (don't have Oxygen Bar)

Should explode with a shock-wave on death

Take half damage from normal dinos but double damage from mechanical dinos

Shouldn't get one every time you die after unlocking through dossiers but the one given through them should be a special universal dino skin while others are looted from equivalent chest level

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:33 AM, Jat said:

1080p GIGANOTOSAURUS.png

I would love to see tamable mechina bosses on Xbox One, or at least tamable bosses! All the bosses!!!! :)

Others for mechina skins: Angler, Aranceo, Argentavis, Humans, Mammoth, Megalodon, Mosasaurus, Onyc, Pachycephalosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus, Utahraptor (AKA Raptor), Spinosaur, Stegosaurus, Titanoboa, and Triceratops. (Of curent in game Mobs)

Underline = more reason to have other than dossiers!

Bold = BIG with players!

Italics = preview gift costume!