Mysterious Mysteries: GIGAntic Expectations!

Jatheish

1 hour ago, Perrin Aybara said:

Dev's stated (After PC player outrage that we just got a dopey Parasaur saddle skin and xbone got the rex skin) that the rex skin was kind of a "preview" for something that would be available to all platforms.

I think that with Tech Tier we'll be able to craft bionic Dino's. This is a hint that it's coming and the "not the only thing" teaser means there are probably more species of bionic dino's that will be craftable.

Just my two cents.

Inspired!  I hope that's the case.

8 hours ago, Slipjay said:

I can understand your point. However, the main story of the game hasn't been implemented yet. And the arm implants and floating beacons sort of imply a virtual/high tech world. Like The Island might be a big ol' holodeck. So we can't really rule anything out based on when/where the story takes place since we don't really know yet. 

Aliens. Has to be an alien experiment. They're either cataloging earth because it's been destroyed or we're lab rats. I personally think it's a Noah's ark kinda thing.

10 hours ago, FaneBlackwing said:

The PC has more exclusivity than the Xbox does, so this is only being selfish. I'd like both versions to have the Rex Skin, so in turn, I want both versions to have the Giga Skin.

It's likely both will receive it, as Jat never mentioned a specific ARK. He only said. "Coming soon to an ARK near you."

Not really, PC got the parasaur saddle skin which is a joke compared to the rex skin. Xbox got a way better deal than PC did.

Edited by Deadman

I have to reiterate. The more I look at the outline, the more i'm convinced that it's the announcement for SotF on xbone. The real question is... WHEN?!?! :) I mean it's pretty obvious the A is there, with guns around it? Those look like bayonets, and the bottom part of the outline looks like a plaque for the title.

Cheers~

21 hours ago, Pabs said:

I have to reiterate. The more I look at the outline, the more i'm convinced that it's the announcement for SotF on xbone. The real question is... WHEN?!?! :) I mean it's pretty obvious the A is there, with guns around it? Those look like bayonets, and the bottom part of the outline looks like a plaque for the title.

Cheers~

I was thinking of an Ark logo, just couldn't figure out which one it was

3 hours ago, Mobley2000 said:

That is sick! The giga looks 10 times more intimidating than it already is! Lol I'm curious about what the unlock requirements are. Can't wait! Hopefully Xbox will get dino/player painting soon! 

I don't think us Xbox players will be getting the painting anytime soon. Its a matter of the system not being able to handle the rendering right now, maybe with some optimizations and some more work on allocating memory they could pull it off, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Not that it wouldn't be sick to paint my own designs on stuff, its just limited console vs unlimited PC. 

I really hope there is more to these tech skins than them just being skins.