Auto-decay, lost characters, and support response times...

Whipples

So with the lost characters, has auto-decay been temporarily disabled on offical servers?

Given that this has effected solo players and large portions of some tribes, auto-decay may end up being salt in the wounds. If tickets aren't handled in time, dinos and base's are going to start disappearing.

Has there been any communication related to auto-decay being disabled or about replacement of dinos/items lost this way due to slow support responses?

Its highly unlikely it will be disabled as i think its their plan for this sort of thing to occur on official servers so players will move to unofficials. How else can one explain the months long ticket response when supposibly their team is bigger than its ever (their words )been plus there's less players overall then there used to be as ark lost its top 10 played on steam last i checked .

9 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

They changed greenhouse to 15 day decay like a year ago.

Ah yes, they did that with the HP increase. So assuming its not a green house built last May it has more time. However thatch is already gone (mostly no big deal).

The real important one is Dino's. As far as I know, and unless WC changes something, Dino's and wood structures will be gone in 3 days if no one from the tribe can render them in. I know for a fact that Dino's were still decaying after 8 days as recently as last month. because I forgot to render a rarely used farming Dino over one weekend and it went poof. And its probably a good assumption that there are those effected by this who have already lost dino's that weren't rendered for a few days prior to the issue.

This is a big deal. If you think people are upset now, wait till players who have been made to wait weeks to get their characters back log in only to have to immediately turn around and submit new tickets to replace the decayed Dino's. Auto-decay should be temporarily turned off and WC should release something to put peoples minds at ease over this.

On 4/8/2019 at 3:22 PM, Soldier905 said:

Its highly unlikely it will be disabled as i think its their plan for this sort of thing to occur on official servers so players will move to unofficials. How else can one explain the months long ticket response when supposibly their team is bigger than its ever (their words )been plus there's less players overall then there used to be as ark lost its top 10 played on steam last i checked .

easy there, Alex Jones.

Image result for tin foil hat alex jones gif

Archived