GM ABUSE

Soldier905

I have been dealing with a particular gm which i wont name that keeps copy/pasting genaric responses that have nothing to do with my ticket for the past 6 months and now just closes the tickets whenever i make a ticket without me being able to respond or even make a follow up ticket . I finally get another gm to respond to me but now that one is doing the same when i asked them why my tickets kept being deleted or copy/pasted responses which i suspect is the same gm just under a different handle .

Does anyone know how to get in contact with actually helpful gms that dont copy/paste/delete tickets as these gms cost me over 1000 hours this time with their charade their doing which is getting really tiring as iam done with wasting thousands of hours for gm abusing my customer service tickets .

2 hours ago, Soldier905 said:

Which leads to the same problem again since they change their name or are broken records doing same thing over and over

Are you sure it's the same one? Cause a lot of the time there are pre-determined messages that they send to let you know that they saw the message and they are working on it. Any of the mods or admins can use them I think.

16 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

Are you sure it's the same one? Cause a lot of the time there are pre-determined messages that they send to let you know that they saw the message and they are working on it. Any of the mods or admins can use them I think.

Its either the same gm or their all doing it .  

Every ticket i make regardless of what its about i get the following message

" Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. We received your feedback. Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated and important in helping us continue making ARK: Survival Evolved the best game it can be for everyone. We value all help and opinions as we work on improving the ARK-gaming experience for all. Unfortunately as Customer Support, we are unable to make any changes to the game. I would advise posting on the "Game Suggestions" forum located at http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/64-game-suggestions/ as that is seen by the game team. Hope that was able to address your concern. Please feel free to contact us again should you have any other questions or concerns. "

Basically they are telling me to make a suggestion about whatever the the problem i occured ....it gets copy/pasted then closed and if i make a followup ticket with ticket number its automatically closed on the new ticket....

3 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Back in ea i had one tell me to check my internet ping for my gpu driver crash issue that was a problem back in day so that only supports what you said even more?

Back in ea they had excuses for being total idiots now they dont they have no sense whatsoever they confirmed that with the extinction dlc

2 hours ago, jansenv said:

Post some screenshots and block out the names

https://i.imgur.com/qIe6pqL.png

Here is the newest one which didnt have the copy/paste one but did the same thing by auto closing the ticket (there was a bunch of auto blocked tickets ) , interesting thing is i never mentioned what server i was on the particular issue i posted in the ticket which was not on legacy so they assumed where i was playing ... .

As one can tell i wasnt exactly friendly either but anyone would when the same bs is fed to you over and over.

ill get another screenshot that started it all in a moment

6 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

https://i.imgur.com/qIe6pqL.png

Here is the newest one which didnt have the copy/paste one but did the same thing by auto closing the ticket (there was a bunch of auto blocked tickets ) , interesting thing is i never mentioned what server i was on the particular issue i posted in the ticket which was not on legacy so they assumed where i was playing ... .

As one can tell i wasnt exactly friendly either but anyone would when the same bs is fed to you over and over.

ill get another screenshot that started it all in a moment

Wait. Were you trying to get support for Legacy server?

Its gonna be rather tough to get a GM to actually help you then if that is the case. I thought all gm stopped caring, but recent post had me thinking otherwise. As I iterated on the previous post, you are probably getting the same GM, more so now that doesn't aid with legacy server.

1 minute ago, Vaculity said:

Wait. Were you trying to get support for Legacy server?

Its gonna be rather tough to get a GM to actually help you then if that is the case. I thought all gm stopped caring, but recent post had me thinking otherwise. As I iterated on the previous post, you are probably getting the same GM, more so now that doesn't aid with legacy server.

No i wasnt trying to get support for legacy

https://i.imgur.com/bqCjAWu.png

I was going to clarify my response even more but they locked it (notice the timestamps) before i could add to it . I was expecting them to let me know that they changed the mechanics or something of that titanosaur as someone glitched it onto my base which didnt work like ive seen it before in past .

It was purely a question about mechanics and patch notes really as i didnt see anything on notes which is why i made the ticket . That screenshot was from the gm that was giving me the copy/pasting crap on every ticket i would make even ones not relating to this particular ticket .

5 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Oh. I probably misread then.

But still, that GM seriously doesn't want your ticket responded. He must have a grudge against you or something.

6 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

https://i.imgur.com/bqCjAWu.png

I was going to clarify my response even more but they locked it (notice the timestamps) before i could add to it . I was expecting them to let me know that they changed the mechanics or something of that titanosaur as someone glitched it onto my base which didnt work like ive seen it before in past .

It was purely a question about mechanics and patch notes really as i didnt see anything on notes which is why i made the ticket .

Auto Response like that gets immediately locked, no exception.

But like I said, you are being personally targeted if the same GM keeps intercepting your every ticket regardless of what you say inside and closing it immediately. Either corruption or some personal vendetta, did you tick him off or something in the past that led him to such animosity?

8 minutes ago, Vaculity said:

Auto Response like that gets immediately locked, no exception.

But like I said, you are being personally targeted if the same GM keeps intercepting your every ticket regardless of what you say inside and closing it immediately. Either corruption or some personal vendetta, did you tick him off or something in the past that led him to such animosity?

that titanosaur ticket was the first time i encountered that gm which is when the deleting and auto locking started , couldnt even make a followup ticket like info says at bottom of ticket as it would auto lock without a gm response.

• Volunteer Moderator

Well, from what you provided this is nowhere "GM ABUSE", nor any kind of "vendetta". What I'm seeing here is that they are very patient redirecting you over and over to the appropriate channels. Support Tickets are if you need in-game assistance on the official network. Their role is to assist you in-game, not to answer questions about game mechanisms. They are not dealing with bugs either; this is the role of the QA team to investigate and pass the relevant information to the dev team. If you noticed that a mechanism changed, and that it was not documented in the patch notes, then this might be a bug introduced by another change. You need to report it via the PC Bug Reports form if you are on PC or via the Bug Reports section of the forums if you are on other platforms. If this was not a bug and was a non-documented and intended change, and that you would like the devs to revisit that mechanism and maybe revert it to its previous state or make adjustments to it, then you have to make a suggestion into the Game Suggestions section of the forums. In conclusion, would you expect the electronic guys to be able to assist with your kleenex issues at walmart? Submit requests at the appropriate place and you might get better assistance.

Anyways, to answer your titan concerns; this was an intended change as far as I know that was made long ago to help with griefing and kiting issues.

Archived