What to do

DoughBoy93

Been playing ark for a while on and off back when it first came out on xbox.

Currently I play solo/duo with a friend have been trying to get situated on 6man tribes with no luck at all. Always being wiped before getting started which is fair enough that's pvp.

What game mode would you recommend playing and why? (Pve and single player is a no go for me I would get bored far to quick as it's not challenging)

7 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

There are the 25 man classic pvp and the normal unlimited tribes/alliance pvp. Or even ORP or clusters.

But if you cannot survive solo/duo on 6-man, how will you survive with larger tribes?

Yeah not a great deal of options then probably orp makes sense since I have a job and family and cant spend all my time on ark. Only problem is how it can easily be exploited and basically be turned into pve servers anyway.

I guess best thing to do is come away from the game and just keep a eye on here and see if they release anything worth my while or fix problems on existing modes 

30 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

ORP has lots of exploits. Permanent blocking tribes and unraidable caves. Resource blocking.

You could always try unofficial communities with rulesets you might agree with.

This is your correct answer.

They have solo/duo/trio tribe unofficial servers with ORP, without ORP. No flyers, no passive tame kill,  etc. 

There's a server out there to fit your play style/time you just need to look around.

There are sections under each platform forum that advertise these servers. Give them a look.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived