pvp Dead / Friendly smalltribes pvp server for taming and breeding

dewdikus

hello everyone i am new to the game been on for about 2 months now and i cant seem to build up enough to breed and traded without being wiped at a certain point any help would be much appreciated i am looking for as the title states dead / friendly smalltribes official pvp to build and grow on  i am a hard grinder i have 300hrs played in 6 weeks

Still need a partner? I really wish meshing would get fixed but i've really been wanting to do pvp on Ark for months, my main is on PVE but im at the point where all my dinos are in cryo and i do upkeep (gas, decay timers etc.) Once a week, usually on sundays. If your offer is still up then i'd love to tag along in this adventure! I've solo'd pvp quite often myself and it is indeed a tire spinning contest so i understand your pain friend. Message me or reply to this comment and lets get in touch!

Edit: i misread your post and see you're pretty much looking for an empty server to grow on and not a pvp partner as i initially thought, but my offer still stands if you change your mind ?

• 2 weeks later...

@dewdikus i apologize for the terribly late response, it seems i never got a notification! My friends and I started a fresh small tribes pvp going and as of right now, it is I and 3 of my PVE Tribe mates whom i've been playing with for almost a year and we all trust each other completely.

You would be the 5th tribe member out of 6 and of course we could really use more man power! Havent made too much progress because of a toxic tribe wiping every base in sight, but that's fine because we're just starting out, i hope you can get in touch soon! Thanks.

Archived