Insided/Sharing Dinos

Moimn

Guys I just got insided by my leader, he kicked all the tribe and got the stuff, my leader was a youtuber called ValiFPS or Vali on youtube, he was cooperating with other youtuber some days ago to get subs each other called Blur, my question is, is insiding punished by mods, which i guess is not because is about trust in your tribemembers, my other question is, sharing dinos between different tribes is teaming, some days ago Vali our leader let Blur youtuber an anthropulera and snow owl to raid a spot Vali knew, is that legal? let dinos to other tribe to raid a base you know? it would be grateful any help, thanks guys. I didn't say which servers sorry, Small Tribes PVP 

Insiding is a legit pvp tactic.

However, sharing info would be fine (some people can't necessarily take out someone so try to get someone else to do the work, but sharing dino's is imo teaming. 

That's a shame too. I kind of like Blur but he just ranted about teaming the other day so to hear of him being a hypocrite. I do like proof though, so what kind of proof do you have? 

9 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Insiding is a legit pvp tactic.

However, sharing info would be fine (some people can't necessarily take out someone so try to get someone else to do the work, but sharing dino's is imo teaming. 

That's a shame too. I kind of like Blur but he just ranted about teaming the other day so to hear of him being a hypocrite. I do like proof though, so what kind of proof do you have? 

https://gyazo.com/5628f59a30b95d4cb1f259fcb53dd4f5 Here you have a small piece of the cake, i found searching on discord with control + F searching word Blur, because this conversations were from 1 week ago more or less tuesday.

Guest BubbaCrawfish

Pretty sure you can't actually do anything, and what they did, isn't likely to be against the rules.

I was unfortunately a part of Vali (Discord Vali#6666) also known as Khaleesi and he would give dinos to other people who i prefer not to name, we had gotten fairly built up however some of the dinos that we had gotten from the said people starved and this caused an argument on mutations before it eventually settled on the basis of that mutations can go over 40 (which i still believe as false) after this conversation through the night his brother (who was invited to our chat a day or so ago) said "have fun guys xD" following with Vali who said "rofl" Moimn was unaware about what was happening in game and wanted to patch up the fight that had occured after Moimn talked Vali then left following by his brother.

In game: During that time Vali killed both me and Moimn and kicked us from the tribe since he was tribe leader we are unsure if the base is still there with the dinos and cryopods but we can't check due to how inaccessible The Center is without a flying mount. But i have a strong feeling he has given them to Blur to hold onto until he sets up a base for himself.

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, SaltyMonkey said:

As the saying goes... never trust a YouTuber!

Actually that just gave me a thought.

He only started doing Youtube with the dinos we had (Mana which was named Youtube/Vali) about a week ago and it's probably possible he thinks if he takes all of our stuff and claims he got it solo and he continues to play solo he will get a massive following... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUKdv5srTVr8Z_6g_ZSMtbA <~ his Youtube if you want to look we got insided on the 8/04/2019 ~ 2:45am AEST 

ok, just to make sure everyone understand the situation and can see the "inside" and "the teaming" from both sides. so the inside obviously wasnt a inside, i warned them several times i think in the end it was around the 3rd warning and my brother me and another admin were talking about the situation thats our tribe in and we came to the ending that we will kick them after one more useless situation in the next time (2-3 days) so we went to bed and next day i were doing some normal thing like breeding farming... and i searched for my main pt in the cryofridges, fridges... and i couldnt find it so i asked in discord where my pt is and no 1 knew where it is so i thought about loosing it, maybe some dumb poop happend. but literally 30mins after i asked for it, it was in in my cryofridge again. so i asked again who took my pt and everyone said he dunno and poop like that so i were thinking about that they r building another base on another server and then i were looking around and i saw that they were playing ark and they r responding to my msgs but they werent on our server so i asked where they r and they werent responding in that time and 10mins later they both woke up in the bed fully equiped and they werent there before so they defently came from another server and they were saying no they just came on. so ok, maybe im just retarded or whatever, could be a big misunderstanding. after going offline on that day i went back on my smartphone when i were out with my dog the next day and i were looking in discord, they wrote literally 2000+ msgs and i red a bit in it and then i saw that milo put them all out and filled up only 1 feeding trough and went playing minecraft and told moimn to feed the babys ( around 10-15 ). moimn said like raptor you and went playing league of legends and gave me the job so i went home and started my pc... and when i looked into tribe log they all died. after that me and my "admins" decided to kick them for killing stuff 24/7 every day and for the quite likely inside and after i kicked them out of the tribe i realized all our managarmrs r gone. hmm, what happend to them ?. and now to the "teaming" thing, yes i gave blur and zanite dinos to raid bases but i joined them on raiding these bases and they uploaded the artho and the owl over night cuz i went off pretty fast so i just said like raptor it they can keep it over the night so if they go raid they can use them and give them back next day. i dont know if thats like "giving away" dinos but from what i know the only illegal thing on small tribes is meshing and teaming(so that 7 or more people attack 1 tribe) what btw happend to me and blur, so better work on things like that before banning me cuz i kicked members for the 3rd warning + they probably insided me.

3 hours ago, ValiFPS said:

ok, just to make sure everyone understand the situation and can see the "inside" and "the teaming" from both sides. so the inside obviously wasnt a inside, i warned them several times i think in the end it was around the 3rd warning and my brother me and another admin were talking about the situation thats our tribe in and we came to the ending that we will kick them after one more useless situation in the next time (2-3 days) so we went to bed and next day i were doing some normal thing like breeding farming... and i searched for my main pt in the cryofridges, fridges... and i couldnt find it so i asked in discord where my pt is and no 1 knew where it is so i thought about loosing it, maybe some dumb poop happend. but literally 30mins after i asked for it, it was in in my cryofridge again. so i asked again who took my pt and everyone said he dunno and poop like that so i were thinking about that they r building another base on another server and then i were looking around and i saw that they were playing ark and they r responding to my msgs but they werent on our server so i asked where they r and they werent responding in that time and 10mins later they both woke up in the bed fully equiped and they werent there before so they defently came from another server and they were saying no they just came on. so ok, maybe im just retarded or whatever, could be a big misunderstanding. after going offline on that day i went back on my smartphone when i were out with my dog the next day and i were looking in discord, they wrote literally 2000+ msgs and i red a bit in it and then i saw that milo put them all out and filled up only 1 feeding trough and went playing minecraft and told moimn to feed the babys ( around 10-15 ). moimn said like raptor you and went playing league of legends and gave me the job so i went home and started my pc... and when i looked into tribe log they all died. after that me and my "admins" decided to kick them for killing stuff 24/7 every day and for the quite likely inside and after i kicked them out of the tribe i realized all our managarmrs r gone. hmm, what happend to them ?. and now to the "teaming" thing, yes i gave blur and zanite dinos to raid bases but i joined them on raiding these bases and they uploaded the artho and the owl over night cuz i went off pretty fast so i just said like raptor it they can keep it over the night so if they go raid they can use them and give them back next day. i dont know if thats like "giving away" dinos but from what i know the only illegal thing on small tribes is meshing and teaming(so that 7 or more people attack 1 tribe) what btw happend to me and blur, so better work on things like that before banning me cuz i kicked members for the 3rd warning + they probably insided me.

TL:DR

Need some paragraphs dude. That wall would make Trump proud. 

On 4/10/2019 at 5:10 AM, ValiFPS said:

Heyo Vali, Who is the other admin you talk about? cause we only ever had Me (Milo), Vali (Khaleesi), Moimn (Moimn) and GGEZ who was my friend irl. the only admins in our tribe were me and Moimn you were owner, IF we somehow had another admin that wasn't showing in the tribe could you please show proof of this conversation that'd be absolutely lovely. Your brother only came into the tribe DISCORD not our tribe just the discord 1 day before you kicked us (insided us) so i don't know how you can talk with him about stuff that happened a few days ago. In all honesty i will be happy to just get a breeding pair of each dino we had which would be Trike, Mana, Velo and i think Moimn would like to have his Mosa back as well, that's including half of the cryopods i know you have (if you haven't been raided yet).

That reminds me to why would we be moving servers if we were talking about getting rexes and breeding them so we could do center boss get some energy and build a underwater tek base??? we tested in singleplayer and the base could be seen above surface so we thought about covering it with a mosa which had a platform saddle on it, (It worked perfectly) so Moimn went and tamed one while you were apparently in hospital which lasted 3-4 days so me and Moimn were breeding and taming and gathering resources.

I decided to go through the entire discord chat and screenshot every single section for the past 6 days from before we were insided. 

Edit: I can't show all screenshots cause the size limit so instead if you want to see the screenshots let me know thanks.

Archived