Is Giganotosaurus worth taming?

StarMerc89

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

You don't know me so stop trying to guess. Been in Alpha Trolls, Supremacy, No pants, Django, and now 60 Gang. Been at the top my whole ark career, fattest bases, best tames.

Nobody rides theri's or Rex's. Like I said, and I stand by what I said. Only PEASANTS ride Their's or Rex's. Look up any large scale pvp and nobody is on either of those tames.

Because

A. The ground is Plant Y'd (Or your get plant z'd of the theri"

B.Rexes don't do enough DPS even max level with 100 percent imp with a yuti boost.

C. Because Meks, Basilisks, Box Quetzels, Reapers, Gigas are all better then the latter.

Please show me a clip of you on a rex killing anything. I literally can flame thrower the person of a rex before it kills me.

Like I said, we can do this all day.

ONLY PEASANTS RIDE REXS OR THERI"S DONT @ ME

Let's stay on topic an @DaGoodNamesWereTaken as much as possible ;)

On 4/8/2019 at 12:17 PM, Soldier905 said:

No it isnt , gigas can turn on your own base due to enrage which helps the raiders , ive seen this alot of times .

Not true , Have you ever encountered a several generation rex or theri that has been breed tons of times ? they can beat even wild gigas if you got a good saddle on them . I once seen a 400+ rex that killed gigas with ease and had well over 150k hp which i dont see often on bred gigas.

So with that said gigas are not worth it since they nerfed them awhile back.

Wait.. A REXY CAN GET THAT MUCH HEALTH?

On 5/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, Soldier905 said:

You must have never encountered a "god "rex or theri then as they can tear up a tamed giga with ease . They range from 150k-200k+ hp and 2500-4000 melee or better . Ive been around alot longer than you have and seen these first hand , even had it occur a few months ago  so you obviously are just spouting off nonsense.

***UNOFFICIAL DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE 95% OF THE TIMES ITS NOT BALANCED***

On 5/16/2019 at 7:31 PM, DaGoodNamesWereTaken said:

You don't know me so stop trying to guess. Been in Alpha Trolls, Supremacy, No pants, Django, and now 60 Gang. Been at the top my whole ark career, fattest bases, best tames.

Nobody rides theri's or Rex's. Like I said, and I stand by what I said. Only PEASANTS ride Their's or Rex's. Look up any large scale pvp and nobody is on either of those tames.

Because

A. The ground is Plant Y'd (Or your get plant z'd of the theri"

B.Rexes don't do enough DPS even max level with 100 percent imp with a yuti boost.

C. Because Meks, Basilisks, Box Quetzels, Reapers, Gigas are all better then the latter.

Please show me a clip of you on a rex killing anything. I literally can flame thrower the person of a rex before it kills me.

Like I said, we can do this all day.

ONLY PEASANTS RIDE REXS OR THERI"S DONT @ ME

never heard of any of those tribes.  even if i had there is no way to prove or disprove your claim. if you can't convince someone of your point of view without listing a bunch of accredidations, i doubt listing them is really going to help, it just means you ran out of other arguments.

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2019 at 12:17 PM, Soldier905 said:

No it isnt , gigas can turn on your own base due to enrage which helps the raiders , ive seen this alot of times .

Not true , Have you ever encountered a several generation rex or theri that has been breed tons of times ? they can beat even wild gigas if you got a good saddle on them . I once seen a 400+ rex that killed gigas with ease and had well over 150k hp which i dont see often on bred gigas.

So with that said gigas are not worth it since they nerfed them awhile back.

Also, how long did it take to get a god rex?

This is kind of like asking if it's worth it to buy a $1000 screw driver. I mean sure if you want to have a nice gold and diamond encrusted screw driver to frame and display to friends, but outside of that it's going to do a job that can be achieved with a much more cost effective tame.

If you havent tamed one before then go for it, but once is enough, like people have said it's almost a waste to tame a fresh giga when you can more easily purchase a nicely bred and leveled giga that will put anything you tame from wild to shame.

So giga's are good but not really worth the tame cost and time, they are worth purchasing though ;). spend your time taming rexes and such and spend your resources on buying a giga from a good breeder.

Archived