Wooden cage disabled on classicpvp?

crossmr

I feel like certain things weren't covered in the run down on this mode. The fishing pole is in, but not the chair or bench. How do you fish without those?

Having just grabbed a dung beetle, I was looking for a cage to put it in, and it's not on the list of engrams.  Is there an actual list we can see somewhere of all the things they've disabled in this so we don't keep getting surprised by this stuff?

1 hour ago, crossmr said:

I feel like certain things weren't covered in the run down on this mode. The fishing pole is in, but not the chair or bench. How do you fish without those?

Having just grabbed a dung beetle, I was looking for a cage to put it in, and it's not on the list of engrams.  Is there an actual list we can see somewhere of all the things they've disabled in this so we don't keep getting surprised by this stuff?

I am pretty sure the cage and chair have been available at the beginning. Is the toilet still there? I guess you can use that for fishing or the good old pelagornis.

21 minutes ago, acat said:

I am pretty sure the cage and chair have been available at the beginning. Is the toilet still there? I guess you can use that for fishing or the good old pelagornis.

Nope. Neither the chair, the cage or the bench are on the list of engrams you can learn. The toilet is there. Kind of expensive way to fish.

• 4 months later...

Archived