Xbox unofficial pc issues

Rubybaby89

I know there was a patch on consoles earlier this week, but we’re still seeing issues and have more issues because of it.  We play on a Nitrado hosted unofficial pc Rag server.

Coal is definitely not harvestable still, with a regular pick or obsidian pick.

We have no loot drops, cave drops (Ice Queen, haven’t checked other caves), or the deep sea drops in the “new” desert (south east desert, not the original islands).

Adobe doesn’t place at all. My bf’s house was Adobe, greenhouse and lumber. After the patch all Adobe structures except his staircase were missing, with the rest of the structure still standing (floating windows, benches, dinos, etc).

Lumber glass ceiling doesn’t place, the slanted version will though.

Old kibble has to be used for taming except for griffins still. And the extraordinary kibble has to be made in the original cooking pot.

Canteen engram is unlearnable. I thought I had it learned before the patch, but I can’t anymore. Also apparently all our canteens have disappeared?

Argents don’t give poultry or feathers, I thought at some point they did?

All Tek dinos disappeared after the previous patch, although it makes sense to not have them because of what they drop?

Those are the main issues we’ve noticed. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

Archived