URGENT dinos starving in CRYOPODS after update

balistikas

14 minutes ago, balistikas said:

Hello People  Hello  wc  after last update  dinos  starving  in cryopods !! 

For player  uncryo and cryo  this should solve  the problem ( i got more than  25 cryos  full so gg )

For  wc  Look after this pls   hurry ! people have been loosing dinos!

Submit a ticket for this and create a post in the bug section of PC. This should definitely be a high priority. 

1 hour ago, balistikas said:

Hello People  Hello  wc  after last update  dinos  starving  in cryopods !! 

For player  uncryo and cryo  this should solve  the problem ( i got more than  25 cryos  full so gg )

For  wc  Look after this pls   hurry ! people have been loosing dinos!

I just checked on some pods and mines are ok. Can you elaborate which dino, and if it was cryoed some time ago or recently. Was the pod in a cryofridge or another kind of storage.

2 minutes ago, balistikas said:

for me  was  water dinos  im on a  public  discord   some guys says  its fine  others    its  random 

If  its  true or just a bug  idk people  i just posted  this for people be  warned  and  check too

on these dinos, did the cryo tooltip showed the real food value? or it showed for example 10k/10k food, and after cryo it was 0 food?

If you have dinos that are in cryo pods - and ESPECIALLY if they are not displaying the stats - they risk starving to death. If you unpod then repod them that seems to fix the issue
This is something since the last patch
Their deaths are not showing up in tribe logs because they are podded - you just don't find them any more, when you KNOW you had them.

We just had an ally lose 3 dinos - in cryos - as he was walking them to pop them.
Another ally has found cryos (fridge was powered) - that do NOT display the CHARGE indicator on the POD - while other pods did. But he did not think to check if there was a charge timer on it.

2 hours ago, PreshusRoze said:

If you have dinos that are in cryo pods - and ESPECIALLY if they are not displaying the stats - they risk starving to death. If you unpod then repod them that seems to fix the issue
This is something since the last patch
Their deaths are not showing up in tribe logs because they are podded - you just don't find them any more, when you KNOW you had them.

We just had an ally lose 3 dinos - in cryos - as he was walking them to pop them.
Another ally has found cryos (fridge was powered) - that do NOT display the CHARGE indicator on the POD - while other pods did. But he did not think to check if there was a charge timer on it.

Were they certain dinos or ? This is big. @Chris @Jen

Already had unpoded 4 fridges full of pods , and didn’t loosed a single one . Some where cryoed before the stats display, others were cryoed  after.

i can see that while in cryo sickened, they really loose about 1k food  ( can be a problem for low level Dino’s with low food stats ) , but aside that , can’t see any problem on cryo Dino’s. 

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

Were they certain dinos or ? This is big. @Chris @Jen

Nothing specific. Sabers, basilos, argents, and others.
A friend on another map popped out his pigs (all in the same fridge) and they were starving. He went through 4 tek troughs to get them fed up.
And another fridge of his that held Wyverns - all the pods were having charge issues (not at a full charge when they should have been) - but the wyverns were not hungry. And fridges he had on another server didn't have any issues. SO - it's random and it's effects are random as well. 

Well, I've uncryo like 30 dinos, as a sample of the 15 cryofridges I have spread on different servers. All were ok. All my pods have been always on cryo fridges, almost all full charge. 99% of my cryopods are from OSD's. It would be a pain if I have to uncryo all the dinos.

If this is a bug there should be a root cause and something that triggers the pod to start decaying the dino inside. At this point I dont know if paste the rick harrison meme or wait for some kind of devel confirmation...

On 4/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, 3dglvr said:

This also happened to a tribe mate of mine also.  My dino's were fine but she lost quite a few.  Also a tribe mate said he confirmed that dinos do lose health in cryopods. ( I didn't even know that) We are basically taking all the pods out feeding them then throwing them back in the Cryo Fridge.

Man and bet hard to get dinos back with support...

Archived