pve JtA Cluster: Custom Spawns and Drops, Boosted. Five Servers. NEW Genesis 2 Added

Raghild

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/20/2019 at 4:03 PM, ecIggy said:

"Most single stack items stack-able (Prime Meat, Honey, Wyvern Milk, etc)"

How did you manage this!?

Have to add individual overrides in the game.ini file They aren't effected by the general item stack multiplier.

ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=10, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_Fish_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=10, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMutton_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=10, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_WyvernMilk_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=10, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))
ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Honey_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=10, bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

Sadly doesn't work for fertilizer (tried it, but when one fertilizer decayed in a plot, the entire stack went with it). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Raghild changed the title to JtA Cluster: Custom Spawns and Drops, Boosted. NEW GENESIS MAP
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Raghild changed the title to JtA Cluster: Custom Spawns and Drops, Boosted. Lightly Populated.

As oft happens, our active players have slowly dwindled over the months, so it's time to draw in some fresh faces again! :) 

Cleaning our servers up, got our advert updated, and looking to kick off some simple and easy to participate in events for new players.

Currently we have only a small handful of active players across all of our servers so we have plenty of room for new arrivals!

• Raghild changed the title to JtA Cluster: Custom Spawns and Drops, Boosted. Five Servers.
  • 1 month later...

I know this isn't about your server entirely but I was wondering how you set custom spawns on maps. I have the line of code but it really isn't working and I have no idea what to do. Here's the line if you do decide you want to help.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesMountain_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="GachaRed",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2))) 

• Raghild changed the title to JtA Cluster: Custom Spawns and Drops, Boosted. Five Servers. NEW Genesis 2 Added

Archived