Ark YouTubers you watch?

Grandta

neebs gaming is a nice gaming group that does cinematic style ark gameplay with high amounts of editing, everything they do is stuff they learned through trial and error or viewer comments, and they are fairly crass. keep in mind their early ark stuff is a bit rough because they started years ago.

Syntac can be funny to watch sometimes.

I think that's about it.

Personally, I think Syntac is a good youtuber, but he is doing everything in a speedy way with a lots of cuts. 

For building tips i would recommend Aaron Longstaff. 

And a small Youtuber, who is doing some nice gameplay is Dextro23. He and some of his friends play "like every other ARK player is playing", that means no cuts, no editing and so on. Like when you are playing. They also talk a lot about different stuff, as if its a podcast. His gameplays are german though.

Building: Aaron Longstaff, UniteTheClans & GG Fizz

Educational vids about the creatures of Ark: Shredder - Gaming for Science

PvP: The Apex Way

Always funny with some singing: RockyX Gaming and Wombat Skunkie aka The "Cobruhs"

I also subscribed to Syntac, TheAxeman, Jimbob Soss, Everynightxriot, Jade PG, Fresonis & Phlinger Phoo

Anyone who doesn't start by yelling "WHASSSSUPPPP MY ARK HOMIEEEEEESSS! WegonaplaysomArktodaythassrightletssgogetintodaGAMEanwegonnareksometekBASEifwecanfindoneIdontknowwhereoneissoletslookforsomeonetoREK! LETSGOHOMIESYEAH!!!

Bonus negative points for douchebro look in their thumbnail. No thanks.

My list for informative Ark videos varies, but in general:

Building:
UniteTheClans - the Bob Ross of Ark and wow nice buildings.

Fresonis

Coya (German, streamed by MikeGoesBoom. I use CC autotranslate and it's ok)

Sitharias

The Pilgrimz Project

Playing:

Nooblets (just for fun and to watch things go off kilter lol)

Cjthecheesedj

Diesel Plays

The Axeman

The Apex Way

GTJack3d

ShanetheShadow

On 4/5/2019 at 7:10 PM, Kaprosuchus said:

neebs gaming is a nice gaming group that does cinematic style ark gameplay with high amounts of editing, everything they do is stuff they learned through trial and error or viewer comments, and they are fairly crass. keep in mind their early ark stuff is a bit rough because they started years ago.

Syntac can be funny to watch sometimes.

I think that's about it.

Yeah the Neebs crew are funny, but it's a comedy series and you shouldn't watch it for pro Ark tips. They kind of turn games into character sitcoms, which is great for entertainment and also for seeing what you probably shouldn't do (lol).

4 hours ago, Milsurp said:

Yeah the Neebs crew are funny, but it's a comedy series and you shouldn't watch it for pro Ark tips. They kind of turn games into character sitcoms, which is great for entertainment and also for seeing what you probably shouldn't do (lol).

One thing you shouldnt do, is fight a wild giga with a Tamed giga and four Rexes.

4 hours ago, Milsurp said:

yeah i didn't think of people watching ark youtubers to learn how to play, neebs and them are definately for entertainment purposes.  not saying you can't learn from them it's more that they don't have the same level of hand holding as dedicated how to videos.

HOD is definitely my favorite, great low key humor and chill. Does occasional educational videos and his pvp isn't the lagfest clusterf*** kiddie stuff OR the giant professional 400 apm light show stuff of the big guilds (clans?). 

Another favorite is Voxesto, another low key happy go lucky chill funny guy with good quality edits, not just dumped raid footage clipped at 3ms intervals. 

Bonus; both have great accents and British humor.

20 hours ago, Kaprosuchus said:

yeah i didn't think of people watching ark youtubers to learn how to play, neebs and them are definately for entertainment purposes.  not saying you can't learn from them it's more that they don't have the same level of hand holding as dedicated how to videos.

Yah fair enough, I just have watched every.single.one of their Ark vids, and while they are funny as heck (How to Tame a Parasaur -omg lol), they're not exactly best ways to go about it :D

I do enjoy when they do something I haven't done. Their recent mounting of a ballista on a paracer - I didn't know the ballista hit so hard. Their defense of a yellow drop on Extinction - holycrap lookitallthosecorrupteddinos!!!

So there is educational content there for sure. Generally tragically funny, but educational :)

Archived