Hardcore mode and ORP question

WolthTeef

Nah, when the last person online in a tribe logs out a timer starts (15M, 30M) (cant remember).

Once the timer is over their structures and tames become un-damageable until someone from their tribe logs in again

So if you raid someone while they are online and they ragequit and log off you have until the timer runs out to get your loot before it becomes immune from damage.

Hard core mode is a pretty good experience it will test ur knowledge of the game and challenge you to actually survive in a survival game. You can make multiple characters and have them in the same tribe so that if you die you can then use ur backup character so on so forth. I would recommend when you get to level 100 you ark your character and use it as a crafting character for heavy and all the other end game stuff. The down fall to hardcore is that very few players play it due to the challenge and there is usually one well built up tribe in ur cluster that's been there a year+ and will just crush u when they feel ur a threat or just out of boredom. 

Offline raid protection is a fun mode as well. It's what I currently play. For me personally I had been on small tribes for 8 months and just wanted a break from the constant offline attacks and harassment. 

Orp is pretty much a cross between PvP and pve it's pretty laid back. Has an average player base and overall is a good game mode if u enjoy playing the game but have a real life, work and family etc. Unfortunately in orp no one really pvps for the most part they will log off immediatily after being attacked making it impossible to wipe any established tribe. The game mode is also plagued with abuse easily fixed by wild card but they just don't care. For example most coward tribes build there base on a separate account set pincodes and then log on there main account and use the base they built which is unraidable due to offline protection then they simply log onto there other character every week to prevent the base from auto decaying. this could be easily fixed by wild card by just disabling pincodes on orp but as previously stated unfortunate they just don't care

8 hours ago, R3dHawk said:

Offline raid protection is a fun mode as well. It's what I currently play. For me personally I had been on small tribes for 8 months and just wanted a break from the constant offline attacks and harassment. 

Orp is pretty much a cross between PvP and pve it's pretty laid back. Has an average player base and overall is a good game mode if u enjoy playing the game but have a real life, work and family etc. Unfortunately in orp no one really pvps for the most part they will log off immediatily after being attacked making it impossible to wipe any established tribe. The game mode is also plagued with abuse easily fixed by wild card but they just don't care. For example most coward tribes build there base on a separate account set pincodes and then log on there main account and use the base they built which is unraidable due to offline protection then they simply log onto there other character every week to prevent the base from auto decaying. this could be easily fixed by wild card by just disabling pincodes on orp but as previously stated unfortunate they just don't care

I thought you couldn't use other people's stuff like smithy/forge when there offline on orp so how would that work? 

On 7 April 2019 at 5:34 AM, R3dHawk said:

Archived