gacha [Help] Collect Gacha crystals.

RoyalEmperor

What we have done is we set up a ceiling tile about 4 walls up and then brought wood ramps down.  We then placed the snow owls right in front on the ceiling tile and then placed the gacha right in front of it on the wood ramp.  The crystals fall right down and the gacha no longer sits on them because they are at the bottom of the ramp.

21 minutes ago, Weiss said:

You can use a whip to pick them up easier too.

This.

I make gacha huts. Got the idea from my tribemate. 4x2 building, ramps on bacl (park snow owls here) and gacha infront 2 wide (male and fem) unlimited pellets.

For collecting, put a dino leash on minimum so the gacha are at the edge, whip up all the crystals every 15 mins. Should accumulate 15 crystals each gacha each 10 - 15 mins or so

Using Ramps work, But Sloped Ceiling tiles work way better and have the gacha sitting in a better position,  and you can set up 8 owls , 4 in the middle of the two gachas and two each on the outsides. when you are working them hard if you don't have a stockpile of owl puke already you can run out fast with just two owls each gacha.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, Smartcore said:

Using Ramps work, But Sloped Ceiling tiles work way better and have the gacha sitting in a better position,  and you can set up 8 owls , 4 in the middle of the two gachas and two each on the outsides. when you are working them hard if you don't have a stockpile of owl puke already you can run out fast with just two owls each gacha.

Thank you very much, I'll test that. :D

On 4/5/2019 at 4:34 PM, Thekuervito said:

I used this structure and I can say it is great. But I had to modify it a bit so now the eggs fall in front of the gachas also so I can collect them for superior kibble and changed the front of the structures a bit to make it a bit easier to see the crystals from a distance. I setup 3 of these in a big circle with a courtyard in the middle that I can chill at and wait for the crystals and eggs to build up.

5 hours ago, Piffguru said:

I used this structure and I can say it is great. But I had to modify it a bit so now the eggs fall in front of the gachas also so I can collect them for superior kibble and changed the front of the structures a bit to make it a bit easier to see the crystals from a distance. I setup 3 of these in a big circle with a courtyard in the middle that I can chill at and wait for the crystals and eggs to build up.

I have a setup similar. I have 6 owls (all that are needed, be honest) above them and in front of them and ramps under their feet. Pellets drop, hit ramps and fall directly in front of the gacha. The gacha are sitting on the edge of slopes. Walk by with a whip and done. Mine is also a tile wider, so there is more room, just because.

Archived