pvp Help needed with abusive alpha on official

Krampus132

Not sure if this is the place to post this kind of thing. 

Server: SmallTribes11 (island) has an alpha tribe (CCQ) that are trying to claim the whole server by destroying any low level players regardless of what level, what you have etc. They're a Chinese tribe and use level 370+ manas, gigas etc to destroy even thatch bases. 

You simply cannot play on this server at all. All obs are also closed with their spam and they hunt the new player spawn points pretty much all the time and kill anyone that spawns. 

Are there any bigger alphas that can help with this server and their abuse? They're loaded with tech, obviously good BP's etc. 

3 hours ago, Krampus132 said:

Not sure if this is the place to post this kind of thing. 

Server: SmallTribes11 (island) has an alpha tribe (CCP) that are trying to claim the whole server by destroying any low level players regardless of what level, what you have etc. They're a Chinese tribe and use level 370+ manas, gigas etc to destroy even thatch bases. 

You simply cannot play on this server at all. All obs are also closed with their spam and they hunt the new player spawn points pretty much all the time and kill anyone that spawns. 

Are there any bigger alphas that can help with this server and their abuse? They're loaded with tech, obviously good BP's etc. 

Transfer server to somewhere quiet, build up and then come back to pay them a visit ;)

Or if you know what you are doing wage a guerrilla war.

There is a no naming and blaming rule so you cannot point out anything that would make it obvious who is after you on forums.  I had this happen on a Beginner PvE server and putting in a support ticket took care of matters.  If it is pvp tho I would advice not expecting fair play.  There is a million balanced pvp games out there but ark isn't one of them.  Not an insult to ark or pvp'ers.  Just is.

2 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Transfer server to somewhere quiet, build up and then come back to pay them a visit ;)

Or if you know what you are doing wage a guerrilla war.

If you REALLY wanna be smart, try to mimic their tribe name and you’ll never get raided. Make it as close as possible or just find one of those glitches where you can actually have the same one.

19 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

This is actually against the code of conduct rules.

Found the brown nose. I bet you were the guy who informed the cops of the party after prom because you weren’t invited.

Finding a similar name isn’t against the “rules” (I say that in quotes because nobody EVER enforces them, i’ve been victim of countless meshes with no recompense or even a successful report) but i’m not sure if you can actually duplicate it, just a rumour but so was meshing at one point.

How would having another same tribe name be against the code of conduct but not inside demolishing a tribe? That’s like exactly the same principle behind it except one does nothing but camouflage you. Of course the less harmful method is AGAINST the rules but the worst is allowed lololololol

Devs are the greatest trolls ever to live

1 minute ago, MackTheKnife said:

Found the brown nose. I bet you were the guy who informed the cops of the party after prom because you weren’t invited.

Finding a similar name isn’t against the “rules” (I say that in quotes because nobody EVER enforces them, i’ve been victim of countless meshes with no recompense or even a successful report) but i’m not sure if you can actually duplicate it, just a rumour but so was meshing at one point.

How would having another same tribe name be against the code of conduct but not inside demolishing a tribe? That’s like exactly the same thing. Of course the less harmful method is AGAINST the rules lololololol

Devs are the greatest trolls ever to live

You give advice that could get the guy banned but I'm a brown nose for making sure he doesnt listen to your idiot advice? Whatever hoss.

I don't think they wanted to know how to curl up and die or run away.  I think they were wanting to know if any bored megas wanted to come smash the alpha on his/her server. and it's a fairly legit question because some megas DO enjoy doing that sort of thing if for no other reason than to bathe in the salty tears of another alpha

13 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

You give advice that could get the guy banned but I'm a brown nose for making sure he doesnt listen to your idiot advice? Whatever hoss.

Even if i didn’t give him advice all he’d have to do is look up a new youtube video (especially after the HOD fiasco) and boom.

If you’re talking about the “similar” but not actually glitched name, then there’s literally no reason for it to not be allowed. 

Either way it’s not idiot advice as long as the dude doesn’t admit it on here and begs to be punished for his evil ways. He’ll never be found out in-game between very hard to prove evidence and overall dev incompetency. I’m just helping him survive in a cruel game.

Name one huge tribe that doesn’t do any of this. Hell, i’ve even heard of devs taking BRIBES from prolific mega leaders.

It's not for me, personally. I'm just levelling a crafting character on this server, but I can see so much abuse from the alpha that it's worth mentioning. It's not even PvP, especially when you are going around destroying 1x1 thatch bases with a lvl 370 mana just to ensure that no new players are able to play on the server.

On 4/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, Jemcrystal said:

There is a no naming and blaming rule so you cannot point out anything that would make it obvious who is after you on forums.  I had this happen on a Beginner PvE server and putting in a support ticket took care of matters.  If it is pvp tho I would advice not expecting fair play.  There is a million balanced pvp games out there but ark isn't one of them.  Not an insult to ark or pvp'ers.  Just is.

That literally doesnt apply to this forum , That rule applies to cheaters etc name/shame mostly

On 4/5/2019 at 11:00 AM, Fukushu said:

why not just leave and let them play with themselves? They will get bored, quit the game and the whole server will be empty in a month.

Their most likely a mega tribe thats claimed the server to use as a storage most likely , ive seen it done countless times.

10 hours ago, Soldier905 said:

Their most likely a mega tribe thats claimed the server to use as a storage most likely , ive seen it done countless times.

OMG this.  PVE

You know what they like to do?  They have HUGE bases filled with their fighting pets for bosses and cluster-PVP.  Covering the entire map.  And their kiss-my-furry-hide-i'm-so-special friends and themselves hog the chat channel and let no one else talk. 

If your newbie self type one word they are like, "you're taking up to much space,"  "why haven't you built your base yet," "YOU'RE PILLARING THE ENTIRE MAP," "no new players can come in thanks you to (even tho you new)," and "why are you so close to MY base?"  Etc etc etc.  I have even had them threaten to report me for "you are following me across the map and pillaring to close to my bases on purpose," as if you are some kind of stalker.  

I don't even look at my next door neighbor's name.  I just look for free land and build a base if it's close to resources.  OMG they are so full of themselves.  If you don't scare off THEIR server you can watch them harass other people who don't belong in their clique in chat.  Less you got your lips nice and oiled up and puckered with "oh your gigga is so pretty let me pet him."  Then maybe you'll be worthy of their clique so long as you keep those lips puckered and sore.

I highly recommend using Geforce Video backrecording if you can get it to work.  If anyone needs help I can tell you how to use a video editor that will get you 1080p HD on youtube cause you'll need it.  Record them.  Keep your vids short to conserve upload times and attention span.  Set Youtube to "UNLISTED."  And send it in as a report ticket (never send as ticket attachment, vids are to big and it will just freeze).  

DO NOT LET THESE CREEPS BULLY YOU.   You paid for the game same as them.  You have just as much right to claim land and build on it.

They'll try to shame you if you build more than a grass hut with a fishing stool.

You will know if you are on one of THEIR servers when there is (1) lots of land not taken for no apparent reason and (2) no one talks in chat like they are afraid of saying anything.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2019 at 2:30 AM, Jemcrystal said:

OMG this.  PVE

You know what they like to do?  They have HUGE bases filled with their fighting pets for bosses and cluster-PVP.  Covering the entire map.  And their kiss-my-furry-hide-i'm-so-special friends and themselves hog the chat channel and let no one else talk. 

If your newbie self type one word they are like, "you're taking up to much space,"  "why haven't you built your base yet," "YOU'RE PILLARING THE ENTIRE MAP," "no new players can come in thanks you to (even tho you new)," and "why are you so close to MY base?"  Etc etc etc.  I have even had them threaten to report me for "you are following me across the map and pillaring to close to my bases on purpose," as if you are some kind of stalker.  

I don't even look at my next door neighbor's name.  I just look for free land and build a base if it's close to resources.  OMG they are so full of themselves.  If you don't scare off THEIR server you can watch them harass other people who don't belong in their clique in chat.  Less you got your lips nice and oiled up and puckered with "oh your gigga is so pretty let me pet him."  Then maybe you'll be worthy of their clique so long as you keep those lips puckered and sore.

I highly recommend using Geforce Video backrecording if you can get it to work.  If anyone needs help I can tell you how to use a video editor that will get you 1080p HD on youtube cause you'll need it.  Record them.  Keep your vids short to conserve upload times and attention span.  Set Youtube to "UNLISTED."  And send it in as a report ticket (never send as ticket attachment, vids are to big and it will just freeze).  

DO NOT LET THESE CREEPS BULLY YOU.   You paid for the game same as them.  You have just as much right to claim land and build on it.

They'll try to shame you if you build more than a grass hut with a fishing stool.

You will know if you are on one of THEIR servers when there is (1) lots of land not taken for no apparent reason and (2) no one talks in chat like they are afraid of saying anything.

Fighting pets for cluster-PVP?  I do not understand this.  They are talking about a PvP server, Jem.  I can't tell really what you are talking about.

@Krampus132 good luck in your quest, hopefully you get a bored Mega to help take the server back.

Archived