Crystal Isles

kambronbryce04

4 hours ago, Glydyr said:

If you play on official or console yea, but you will still be able to play the original map? 

Doubt it, I'd like to play on the proper version of Valguero from before WC got their hands on it but can't, the version they released was good until the console version got released and some of the "fixes" from that were ported over to PC and broke certain areas which they still can't be bothered to fix even now

I don't hold out much hope for Crystal Isles, especially on console as currently it needs a high end PC to run well, mine can run other maps fine but Crystal Isles suffers massive fps drops and stuttering, I'd say the best bet would be for Isolde to finish it herself, ask WC for tips on optimising it then doing the exact opposite ? , I just can't see it ending well once WC get their grubby mitts on it

This is the one map that should've stayed available as a mod only

5 hours ago, Val500 said:

For those that don't understand, CI is becoming a WC free DLC, like Valg and Rag, which means they are gonna... well, strip everything they can from it.

Maybe, or they let in some of the extinction dinos for example. Like they did on Rag with the SE dinos. Or Aberation dinos on Val. 

If they are continue this, adding DLC dinos to the new free map, now they put in Extinction dinos in Isle. Hopefully

On 05/04/2019 at 02:25, Vaculity said:

Compte tenu du fait que les consoles n'autorisent pas les mods, pas de loin. Tu le veux? Faites en sorte que le développeur de la console l'autorise. (et perdez votre temps, car ils diront toujours non).

De plus, il n'y a pas de plans (ne demandez pas de preuve, il est évident qu'ils n'ont rien dit sur l'obtention d'un nouveau DLC gratuit) pour tout nouveau DLC gratuit de mods actuellement afaik.

Comme on dirait,  prenez la rumeur avec un grain de sel . Les rumeurs sont des rumeurs, et à moins que Wildcard ne dise le contraire, leurs informations pourraient simplement être de fausses informations pouvant être un clickbait.

Gnagnagnahhaa

1 hour ago, LEDminer said:

But hey, if it's becoming official, maybe they might fix some things with the map...

I'm more curious on what new dinosaur we are getting.

I reckon it'll be the crystal wyvern, and nailed on that WC "forget" to bake it into the other maps so the forums will be flooded with "my crystal wyvern went poof when I transferred it" posts ?

Having said that they're passive tames and breedable so wouldn't surprise me if they're removed

Edit: dammit JetJaguar ?

Archived