Fukushu

Lost Character and Tames

2 minutes ago, Dasham86 said:

Everyone needs to check their servers again.  My main toon is back.  After it had been deleted.  They didn't do a roll back.  They did a roll foreward.

nice!!! Thx god. My server still didnt foreward. Ill keep refreshing to see.

Today is April 4th Ark servers went down im solo have alot time dinos etc. I put in a ticket. They better fix ot where i get it all back. They messed up and have broken game they will not admitt. How is other people are playing but i cant? Transferred from Extinction to Ragnarok. 5 min kater entire Ark servers all went down. Duevto update about storage boxes. Im furious. Been here since day 1. Stood up for ark but this is unacceptable on wildcard professionalism.

5 minutes ago, Quilleute said:

Not gonna happen unfortunately 

It did.

I just logged back in and character was there. I have checked all 4 servers that I visited today, multiple times. Every one had the create character screen. After reading what was posted above, I decided to check again. It was there 🙂

My character is back 🙂

1 minute ago, JSacra said:

It did.

I just logged back in and character was there. I have checked all 4 servers that I visited today, multiple times. Every one had the create character screen. After reading what was posted above, I decided to check again. It was there 🙂

My character is back 🙂

Did you do anything special? Still isn't working for me.

Just now, JCFlash said:

Did you do anything special? Still isn't working for me.

No. I just logged in. There are 4 servers I visited today with my main. I have checked every one multiple times. I just checked the last one I was on and it was there. It was not an hour ago.

2 minutes ago, arkark said:

Do you know if the server was taken down and reseted for a full updated backup? Or are they manually restoring .arkprofile files.

Server was NOT taken down.  Wife's account has been logged in since she left for school.  When my toon was gone.  I decided to try to log back in after someone posted something about their eggs being back there. 

8 minutes ago, arkark said:

Do you know if the server was taken down and reseted for a full updated backup? Or are they manually restoring .arkprofile files.

I would love to know if that was the case. I was going under the assumption servers were taken down and restored to a different backup. If they are going to every server and restoring profiles one at a time, that would be a super kudos to them.

Just now, JSacra said:

I would love to know if that was the case. I was going under the assumption servers were taken down and restored to a different backup. If they are going to every server and restoring profiles one at a time, that would be a super kudos to them.

Servers are not being taken down.

1 minute ago, Dasham86 said:

Servers are not being taken down.

Well I created a support ticket within moments of the rollback, letting them know my character was gone. Perhaps they are going through tickets and restoring them one at a time. That would be super cool of them.