Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

Of course, my ticket was number 11501**, I remove the last 2 numbers as a precaution so that we don't make fake appointments for me.

But the stars were between 40 and 80. In other words, you will be contacted soon. Hopefully it's not too late for you too. (I had only 1 day left on the counters before I lost all of them.)

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JulienTitanium said:

Of course, my ticket was number 11501**, I remove the last 2 numbers as a precaution so that we don't make fake appointments for me.

But the stars were between 40 and 80. In other words, you will be contacted soon. Hopefully it's not too late for you too. (I had only 1 day left on the counters before I lost all of them.)

Thanks Im ticket 11517**. Currently have 1 day 21 hours left until dinos gone so heres hoping. Im currently sitting up wondering when they will email (its 01:24am here)

39 minutes ago, JulienTitanium said:

Hi, everyone.

I come to lower the temperature (if possible, if it is not too late for some). I received an answer from a GM last night, who came quickly on the server for save my base and dinos. So yes, GMs take less time than expected (which is normally 2 weeks). I hope you will have the same chance as me (i.e. your ticket will be processed quickly after 6 days). 

I managed to piggyback on someone's appointment today. I got some of my imprints back and all of my giga adolescents, which is what I was most annoyed with losing. Now I can continue raising those until my full appointment on the 17th to get my levels and the rest of the imprints back :D

Thanks GM Argos if you're reading :)

On 4/4/2019 at 9:00 PM, Macallan said:

I dintn transfer today neither yesterday. 2 of my friends did transfered yesterday. All my tribe but 1 lost their chars

been 6 days now an no reply to my tikets ..... but 1 of my tribe has had reply he now need to scedural an appointment .....lol 1 week to reply now 2 month for gm visit just like last time i needed gm help ime so sad right now

tiket number is 1150841

6 minutes ago, mattyou1985bba said:

been 6 days now an no reply to my tikets ..... but 1 of my tribe has had reply he now need to scedural an appointment .....lol 1 week to reply now 2 month for gm visit just like last time i needed gm help ime so sad right now

tiket number is 1150841

Are serious? 2 months for appointment? Im solo waiting 1 week with ticket still.2 months everthing would be dead and demolished. Might aswell start overand get to level agan huh. If that's true thats messed up, why even hep us, they know dino and base will be all gone

On 4/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, jansenv said:

FWIW I have received another ticket response and scheduled my appointment for restoration on 4/17

It's a ways out, but that is the earliest one they had available.

Messed up they dont fix it then? By then if yoyr solo your screwed everything  will die demolish 

4 hours ago, Quilleute said:

When you accuse me of spreading misinformation, yes I get a bit annoyed for sure , not hostile .... so...enlighten me. Maybe I will learn something new ... never too old to learn.  

You are presenting your speculation as fact. I asked you politely to stop. You attacked me personally. You may call that 'annoyed' rather than hostile if that makes you feel better but you will have to seek enlightenment elsewhere. I have no intention of indulging an internet troll. 

4 hours ago, Lawman213 said:

if possible can you share when you were contacted and what your ticket number was?

Yes please! :D

4 hours ago, jansenv said:

I managed to piggyback on someone's appointment today. I got some of my imprints back and all of my giga adolescents, which is what I was most annoyed with losing. Now I can continue raising those until my full appointment on the 17th to get my levels and the rest of the imprints back :D

Thanks GM Argos if you're reading :)

Looks like I will have a bit to wait still. Thanks for all the updates with ticket numbers guys, puts my mind somewhat at ease at least.

my ticket is 11519** still open no response yet, hopefully i'll get my character back but not gonna hold my breath.  been waiting so I can start working on my babies again who are on theisland, character had been on ragnarok server, and was transferred a full day before the 112 patch, yet it somehow ended up deleted even though they say only characters that were transferred after the patch got deleted.  

Need my character back so I can finish my baby imprints, went to ragnarok to refresh the beds there at our mini base and taming pens, then left him here because I was going to attempt to get wyvern eggs with him on the server.  guess that's what I get for trying to plan ahead eh?

Anyhow still no answer on ticket. 

5 minutes ago, jansenv said:

All this really makes me wonder how many people truly were affected. I speculate that the number of characters deleted is in the thousands.

At least 1600 tickets between mines and juliens and he received help over a day ago there is still hope. But im currently just under 36 hours til dinos poof and being in a different time zone makes the waiting even more painful

2 hours ago, caleb68 said:

my ticket is 11519** still open no response yet, hopefully i'll get my character back but not gonna hold my breath.  been waiting so I can start working on my babies again who are on theisland, character had been on ragnarok server, and was transferred a full day before the 112 patch, yet it somehow ended up deleted even though they say only characters that were transferred after the patch got deleted.  

Need my character back so I can finish my baby imprints, went to ragnarok to refresh the beds there at our mini base and taming pens, then left him here because I was going to attempt to get wyvern eggs with him on the server.  guess that's what I get for trying to plan ahead eh?

Anyhow still no answer on ticket. 

All got all my 3 105 characters back after waiting 2 days,it was strange tho,2 of my characters i travel alot between servers,but..my abberation character had not moved off server for about 6 months and was still affected by the rollback.

Hang in there,i hope you get the help you need :)

10 hours ago, JulienTitanium said:

Hi, everyone.

I come to lower the temperature (if possible, if it is not too late for some). I received an answer from a GM last night, who came quickly on the server for save my base and dinos. So yes, GMs take less time than expected (which is normally 2 weeks). I hope you will have the same chance as me (i.e. your ticket will be processed quickly after 6 days).

How did they contact you ? Do I have to be on the game or just wait for an email ?

6 hours ago, QueenBea said:

You are presenting your speculation as fact. I asked you politely to stop. You attacked me personally. You may call that 'annoyed' rather than hostile if that makes you feel better but you will have to seek enlightenment elsewhere. I have no intention of indulging an internet troll. 

Yes please! :D

well, what can i say , Facts Matter, and if we, as a comunity , learn the facts , we can learn together, to prevent a lot of misteps. 

I don't need to be indulged, but you need defenetely to learn to give a step back, and recognize your wrongdoings.

Even if you don't believe ( or don't want to believe) , in something other people are saying, you can't accuse that person of "bitchin around", that said , you still haven't give me  your reason why so many people, lost their chars, or is it that hard to assume ... "well , i was probably wrong and he was probably right"

Trully hope, your problem been fixed , and create rules , so this kind of stuff never happens again... always think.. "what can i do, to be better".

Best wishes.

4 minutes ago, Quilleute said:

Check your report , for answers, try to get them in Twitter or reddit they often support players by that platform 

unfortunately they cant provide many answers on those sites. i have tried asking they dont have access to the customer support system.

https://twitter.com/bubblywums/status/1116085446336028673

On 4/10/2019 at 3:30 PM, jansenv said:

I have been through this 3 times before - yes, create a new character. Your old one is gone already. They will give you levels and transfer your imprints when your appointment comes around.

then why they write exactly the opposite?

" Please note that making a new character in your game will delete your previous one. At the moment, there isn't a way to restore a character after making a new one and all deleted progress of the character is unavailable for us to retrieve.  "

Archived