Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

On 4/17/2019 at 11:50 PM, Vaiks said:

This is a total bs and lame answer. Even if your player file is gone your tribe file still on the server. The tribe file has the name and IDs of all members, alliance info, and a full log of who tamed what, who clammed which baby dino, every dino (with level info) that decayed, etc... If they were not lazy they could restore a new dino for every one you lost at the same level or 73 levels bellow to guarantee you can reach the same lvls again.

Also, every time the server restarts it saves a backup of all survivor and tribe files (so there is a backup of your survivor left behind) and also a backup save and ati-corruption save from the original savegame (where all your stuff still exists).

They just don't bother.

yes exactly

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because I need to vent. 

So my appointment day roles around. The GM arrived 35 minutes late to the appointment, gave me my levels back then when I pointed out that I couldn't get to my base to be put back into my tribe (it's only accessible by air and with the new character they made me make I can't fly) he told me rudely to make another appointment when I was at my base so he could help me quickly......... 

Well done Wildcard. Not that you'll care but you just lost me. I've been an avid player for a long time, put up with all the other bugs and problems and tickets I've had to put through. But the attitude tonight is enough. 

I won't be submitting another appointment. 

2 hours ago, Hype1993 said:

Guys I'm having problem with my account I've ask wild card for help and they don't even want know I carnt get into any server its saying join failed lost connection but my connection is fine do you have any idears how I could fix this 

Couple times I had this problem, solved with first joining random server I never played on before.. but you seem ti have tried that. Maybe validate your game files in steam 

My appointment was today and the GM was late but showed up and we got all the tames and character squared away, other then one baby having a issue and ended up starving to death even with food in it, all the others are fine and doing good, so I'm happy with the end result.  It did take a month total to get it all taken care of, I don't remember what my ticket number was though.  

Hope the rest of you who are still waiting to get your character taken care off either waiting on support ticket reply or on the appointment are able to get things squared away for you soon.  Special thanks to the GM who came in and took care of things quickly.

I was playing extinction and the game crashed and rolled back Easter weekend. I went to log back in and it goes straight to character creation page ?. I started a ticket immediately after. I've added to that tickets multiple times. 

It's been over 2 weeks and still no reply from wild card ?, I've lost Dino's ?. I have over 120 days spent playing the game and I might be done with it...

What do I do?

Archived