Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Ancientrage said:

Is an admin going to actually talk on this topic or are they just going to leave it since they messed up with the roll back deleting our character and making us suffer for it.

You will be lucky if they actually read the forums. think its more or less a place for us to try help each other and to vent ofc

as we played on a legacy-server i wonder if they will restore anything at all there... i wrote my ticket friday morning on april 5th, ticket number 1151726, still no answer at all. they took too long to switch off the timer (7 days!) from the incident... and this for a 8 days timer (dinos)! everyone beeing offline for more than a day before the incident happened has lost their dinos (me too, i am in a tribe with a friend of mine who also has lost his char and wrote a ticket). they made a mistake (failed rollback), OK, but instead of reacting correctly (switching off the timer immediately) they waited 7 days (!) to do so...

this is the ultimate support-MCA here!

i dunno what i will answer if they finally contact me...

I feel for you @Udju my ticket isnt that far from yours. with removal of the decay timer i feel they will not work as hard to resolve tickets all this before one of the years busiest events for them. If they have had ticket volume well before this raptor up then surely that tells them they are severely lacking in the support section and it should be an all men on deck situation to deal with problem not pass to entry level grads or whoever the gms are. the devs and community team should be actively working through tickets as well rather than spending time on twitter.

Last ticket i know that was responded to was 1150143 and that was on friday 12th at 0024 with an appointment set for wed 17th.

I would expect another week or two before either of us are contacted

11 hours ago, Livvo said:

-snip-      it’s very frustrating 

welcome to ark

since the great rollback i have had two tickets out on missing neither have been even looked at let alone addressed

note that before that version update rollback happened they used to answer all my tickets immediately which i appreciated but that was then and this is now

4 hours ago, Lawman213 said:

You will be lucky if they actually read the forums. think its more or less a place for us to try help each other and to vent ofc

When is that appointment happening and what server because someone else said that when a gym is on a server he helps people on that server before going off. So the notion that they do it as a first come first serve is bull poop. So if we all go on that server on the 17th they can fix our problems hopefully.

24 minutes ago, Ancientrage said:

When is that appointment happening and what server because someone else said that when a gym is on a server he helps people on that server before going off. So the notion that they do it as a first come first serve is bull poop. So if we all go on that server on the 17th they can fix our problems hopefully.

They can only help you on the server you are having issues with. cant add you to a tribe that doesnt exist on that server. the idea is for ppl on some server to help each other out.

52 minutes ago, Ancientrage said:

No one answers so I have no clue I will try again. Thanks for helping me out you are a lot more useful than the ark devs. ?

Dunno what time zone your in Ancientrage. but for me the support team is 8 hours behind my timezone (uk) makes the days more painful knowing that responses prob wont start until later in the day

I wrote two tickets (1154426  and 1152573) .I cant enter the game for 9 days. Allways new character creation windows came on screen.I cant reach my character for 9 days.. and NO ANSWER until now..

I am affraid to lose everything in game..all my works in 2 years can be gone.!!!!

So I cant stop to play ARK!

I need a support urgently to fix my problem! 

7 hours ago, Jemcrystal said:

welcome to ark

since the great rollback i have had two tickets out on missing neither have been even looked at let alone addressed

note that before that version update rollback happened they used to answer all my tickets immediately which i appreciated but that was then and this is now

How long have you had your tickets up?

17 hours ago, Ancientrage said:

When do you think my ticket will be answered  ? The ticket number is 1152193. Yea i am from the UK aswell

4 hours ago, Lawman213 said:

I received email 3 hours ago to make an appointment. @Ancientrage u shudnt b too far behind if they havent contacted u yet

my ticket is 1151984 and has yet to be answered, If Ancientrage's ticket gets answered before mine that will mean they aren't even doing the tickets in order.  Mines still in 'open' state waiting for a reply.  Mine was posted back on the 5th, so 11 days now.  JulianTitaniums ticket was only 300 tickets in front of mine and his was taken care of 7 days ago (was even on the server when the mod was there to do it).  so that's less than 42 tickets per day from all support areas being handled sense all tickets regardless of what department they are sent to are numbered in order. 

I tagged ancientrage as he was someone i knew that is waiting. Caleb u shud receive a response tonight that would be my guess.

Udju i doubt logs are kept i mentioned before of potential duping on my servers and that logs would surely show culprits but my comment ignored.

Only log u have is tribelog which should show losses once ur back in it and the gm would see that to as they add themselves to tribe via command

Archived