Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Udju said:

then why they write exactly the opposite? 

" Please note that making a new character in your game will delete your previous one. At the moment, there isn't a way to restore a character after making a new one and all deleted progress of the character is unavailable for us to retrieve.  "

I would follow these instructions until we hear otherwise FROM WC. Unfortunately some of the people in this community (often those that have the most to say lol) have no idea what they're talking about.

You need to create a ticket (from WC announcement).

If that ticket is set to resolved even though your issue has not been addressed, go to "my activities", click on the ticket subject, and add a new reply. This will reactivate the ticket. After a certain number of days with no activity there is an automated system that sets many tickets to resolved and this was not a direct action by a GM. (From email received from WC in response to resolved ticket).

You do not want to make a new ticket because supposedly tickets are being handled in the order received and you want the lowest ticket number possible (also from WC announcement).

You will initially be contacted by email to schedule your in game appointment. You do not need to be in game to be contacted initially, but you will need to be for your appointment.

11 hours ago, PandaOP said:

All got all my 3 105 characters back after waiting 2 days,it was strange tho,2 of my characters i travel alot between servers,but..my abberation character had not moved off server for about 6 months and was still affected by the rollback.

Hang in there,i hope you get the help you need :)

yeah im hoping I get him back, or at least that they will switch the imprints to the one character that didn't go poof.  Now I see another patch is rolling out and im currently gritting my teeth hoping nothing happens bad this go around, if I lose my last character that will totally suck, especially after doing 3 bosses on it to unlock the tek. 

Glad you got yours back, saw JulianTitanium got his back too, just in the nick of time to save his dino's on the Island as well, I kept flying over his bases looking, like seeing all the different colored dino's, gives me something to look forward to with mine :).  Its good to see some people posting that they've gotten theirs back too, its giving us others a bit of hope.

The following is copied from the support email I received:

"We are sorry to hear that you have lost your character - I definitely know the frustration. :( Unfortunately, we are not able to recover the original character once it is lost. However, we would be happy to grant your new character some exp. We can also help with restoring tribe ownership and transferring imprints, just let us know!

Level Restoration - Please forward/attach any visual evidence you can provide of your previous character and let us know what level your character was lost at. **Note that at this time, we are unable to unlock ascension or restore levels past 105 

Imprints Transfer: Imprints transfer requires all of your imprinted dinos to be out on the server and OUTSIDE of cryo. We will need to see one of your imprints to get your old sample ID in order to complete transfer. Please make sure to have all of your imprinted dinos released on the server PRIOR to the appointment.

Ownership Transfer: If you require ownership transfer, we will need you to arrange for at least 3-4 other tribe members to be online during the appointment in order to verify the legitimacy of the request

***If other members of your tribe were affected by the recent PC rollback on 4/4/2019 and would like to get your character restorations done together, please let us know and we can arrange to take care of as many cases as possible during the same appointment***"

9 hours ago, mattyou1985bba said:

this is too late for us....

dinos already gone...

dinos timer is 8 days and they turn it off 7 days after the loss of characters... not taking in consideration that the timer might have been not on 8 days anymore when the incident happened... i dunno what to write, i suggested so often to turn off the timer... i stop now to write ?

7 days here now, still waiting... having to have a screenshot of your character level, I don't even know if I do... that's a tough one... have to go back through them and hopefully I have a inventory shot so I got some sort of proof.... 

also having to have all the dino's uncryo'ed for the imprint bit, I've been waiting so I can get back to my babies... problem is there are ones that are waiting to be imprinted :( so having to have them out prior, that's gonna be tough too... my tribemate was raising ones at the same time so not sure who's all are who's, that's gonna complicate it even further....

so far while waiting I've leveled a character to 86, and got 3 sets of tek engrams on this character the other had, so things aren't so bleak but I feel like I may of wasted time on the babies now... sad …  

On 4/9/2019 at 8:44 AM, Addict said:

I  don't get it why you guys removed my post ...the one I quoted now ….that's just the truth . nothing more.

They delete/lock anything they dont like . Even provided proof of their misdeeds against me but mods here ended up locking the thread when i was wanting to get in contact with a dev....

Archived