Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

7 minutes ago, kelive said:

Can a gm answer this? Do we make a new char so we can meet the gm so he can give the old char back or just level the new one and give imprints?

Have a gm coming to our server to answer a ticket in 5hrs, to save time everyone on the server can be waiting on them if anyone knew how the hell this works....

I am to understand you need a new character and they will boost that character and add to the tribe and potentially unlock tek engrams

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, kelive said:

Can a gm answer this? Do we make a new char so we can meet the gm so he can give the old char back or just level the new one and give imprints?

Have a gm coming to our server to answer a ticket in 5hrs, to save time everyone on the server can be waiting on them if anyone knew how the hell this works....

dont do that until confirmed by a GM caus they write that one should not create a new char caus then the old one will be gone forever:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/217178337-My-character-was-erased-

we are supposed to write a ticket and wait.... until we have lost everything... my dinos will go in 4 hours

?

16 hours ago, Cedric said:

There's been a general update that went out today about the status of character restoration.  We apologize and we are working through the tickets as fast as possible.  Each of these restorations is a player to player interaction, so they take time.  There's no good answer but the Customer Service team is taking on additional workload to get through the queue.

Up about message from Moderator

16 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Perhaps extending the decay timers for a while could be a good idea while the characters are being restored? I've seen a lot of threads from solo players concerned about their bases and creatures decaying before they get a chance to have an appointment with a GM. 

I think it's the best idea, but GM don't want to do that i imagine. Cause they will say The policy of our game forbids it.

2 hours ago, JulienTitanium said:

I think it's the best idea, but GM don't want to do that i imagine. Cause they will say The policy of our game forbids it.

It boggles my mind why they haven't said anything about the decay issue. In order to address it, all they would have to due is up the structure and dino decay multipliers to say 100 for a month and then put them back down.

Essentially, they have two options. Option 1, up it and make an announcement about how they are changing decay to help safe guard those effected and be hailed as involved and proactive. Option 2, ignore it and take a hit to their reputation and increase their support load even more making a bad situation worse.

I mean its just a damn multiplier so its not like people can abuse it, and who the hell is going to cry unfair that during that time a tribe was able to take two weeks off without losing anything. This is literally about as black and white as it can get for customer service.

Unless of course the scope is bigger than everyone knows and they wouldn't be able to handle the tickets within a month even. Hard to say.

The GM that came to my server, before all this mess happened, offered me those 104 levels and he can switch all imprints on to the new char. (no ascension, no engrams-> now changed

I didn't take it and told him that it would be useless because I had an very old copy (due to a server transfer that somehow duped my char). That copy had no bosses, so I never used it.

I told that to the GM and he said he couldn't help me then in any way with that issue. ( The GM was called because of another issue we had with the ragna alpha boss. Ticket wait time was around 15-16  days. )

I asked for maybe the artefacts for the boss or at least some hard to get trophies, so that I could do the 2 ascension bosses again but nothing.

He just wished me good day and closed my ticket. He also closed my second ticket which I made after that for a ''lost character'' without any response and also deleted my copied character of my old lost one....

This is what you can expect. Now you will at least get your engrams back but you will still have to do the Tek Cave and Rockwell again. 

I also heard that the GM can only restore your imprints on dinos that are not in a cryoballs, which is horrible if you are breeding lots of dinos and have a lot of babies in the fridges.

It's also really sad for solo players because they would just lose everything and get one character back. A naked character on level 105 with all engrams but no base and no dinos anymore....why even bother.

So after 5 days I got a reply, letting me know that all that I get its a noob 105 character and only imprints back !

What we CANNOT help with:

-Restoring levels past level 105
-Restoring items, blueprints, element
-Bringing your original survivor back to life
-Ascending players

That's it for me. F wildcard, I will ask refund from steam . This is bullpoop !

18 minutes ago, Addict said:

So after 5 days I got a reply, letting me know that all that I get its a noob 105 character and only imprints back !

What we CANNOT help with:

-Restoring levels past level 105
-Restoring items, blueprints, element
-Bringing your original survivor back to life
-Ascending players

That's it for me. F wildcard, I will ask refund from steam . This is bullpoop !

When did you receive reply. was it just today?

23 minutes ago, Addict said:

yeah, this morning . I  heard rumors that they give tek engrams back aswell. Seems not.

It wasn't a rumor.  It was posted on their official twitter account,  https://twitter.com/survivetheark , that they would restore tek engrams that they now had the ability to restore engrams.  Then, far down the post they said basically, oops, they aren't restoring engrams after all just imprints.   In fact, it's STILL posted there so everyone still thinks they are getting engrams back until the GM shows up and says sorry, not going to help you.  They told a friend they can only do it under special circumstances.  If this isn't a special circumstance please tell me what is?  At least take down that stupid twitter post so everyone doesn't have false hope.

6 minutes ago, Lawman213 said:

Also what time were you offered  @Addict  just for reference would like to know if ill be reached before decays kick in

Was about 10 Hours ago. to set up an appointement . I just cant believe something like this happened to a gaming company... XD  that asks pooploads of money for a poop game.

20 hours ago, Udju said:

dont do that until confirmed by a GM caus they write that one should not create a new char caus then the old one will be gone forever:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/217178337-My-character-was-erased-

we are supposed to write a ticket and wait.... until we have lost everything... my dinos will go in 4 hours

?

I have been through this 3 times before - yes, create a new character. Your old one is gone already. They will give you levels and transfer your imprints when your appointment comes around.

3 hours ago, Addict said:

Was about 10 Hours ago. to set up an appointement . I just cant believe something like this happened to a gaming company... XD  that asks pooploads of money for a poop game.

Addict are you able to share your ticket number. just for a reference point to see if im any closer to getting a response as my ticket approaches 6 day mark.

since my character was deleted from the roll backs I have put a ticket in for it to be fixed and they haven’t even responded to me and it has been 5 days. How can you mess the game up and then penalise the players for your mess up. I am solo so I am sure that everything is going to have decayed. If anyone has a way to contact them quicker I would really appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Ancientrage said:

since my character was deleted from the roll backs I have put a ticket in for it to be fixed and they haven’t even responded to me and it has been 5 days. How can you mess the game up and then penalise the players for your mess up. I am solo so I am sure that everything is going to have decayed. If anyone has a way to contact them quicker I would really appreciate it.

No quicker way to contact believe me ive tried all week. Im in same boat as you closing in on dinos decaying less than 48 hours

Hi, everyone.

I come to lower the temperature (if possible, if it is not too late for some). I received an answer from a GM last night, who came quickly on the server for save my base and dinos. So yes, GMs take less time than expected (which is normally 2 weeks). I hope you will have the same chance as me (i.e. your ticket will be processed quickly after 6 days).

16 minutes ago, JulienTitanium said:

Hi, everyone.

I come to lower the temperature (if possible, if it is not too late for some). I received an answer from a GM last night, who came quickly on the server for save my base and dinos. So yes, GMs take less time than expected (which is normally 2 weeks). I hope you will have the same chance as me (i.e. your ticket will be processed quickly after 6 days).

Thanks for your input Julien. Heres hoping people can be helped before its too late. if possible can you share when you were contacted and what your ticket number was?

Archived