Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

4 hours ago, Jabo1988 said:

4 days no answer....  Ark ur trash

12 hours ago, Addict said:

Ticket opened for 3 days, not even 1 damn answer....what a freaking joke

weekends there is mostly no support and i do not think at least it seem that they did not change their policy on that for this incidents caused by their bug.  thats the good thing about patches /fixes before weekends. 

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Avaraxius said:

weekends there is mostly no support and i do not think at least it seem that they did not change their policy on that for this incidents caused by their bug.  thats the good thing about patches /fixes before weekends. 

yeah man I get that. But why shoud we suffer because of them ?? This is not a free to play game. We bought it, most of us got all dlcs. And they just screw us now. They did a huge mistake, not sure any other gaming company did something like that ….And now what ? We should wait weeks/months to get our characters back ? I am lucky because I have tribemates. But what about the players that play alone ? What about their base ? Dinos ? That takes time. This is not cool at all. They should freaking work 24/24 to fix their own mistake. If I would lose my character during a transfer because of my own fault I would have been ok with waiting that much. But this is not our mistake, its theirs, and they don't give a fk about it. Its something like, hey you lost your chars, soryy, make a ticket, wait 1 month, and maybe we will give it back to you. 

Total joke I'm another sucker that's waited since Thursday for a fix to the stupid character loss after the update/roll back with no reply to my tickets or any attempt to fix this!! Wildcard have to be the worst company ever I paid full game price and baught all 3 DLC's! PEOPLE DO NOT BUY ATLAS!!!! 

How are you informed that your character is restored?  I've been waiting since the roll back.  My wife has an account on one of the servers I have bases on so she is keeping that alive.  I have 25 boss rexes, a giga, and a few other dinos on another server that she can't update (not part of tribe there).  I really don't want to loose them.

Its my understanding that they setup an appointment throught the ticket system. I havent went throught it im currently one of the unlucky people aswell to lose character and i play solo but i have 5 more days til dino decay hoping they sort me before then. My allies shud be able to place unlocked troughs to top up food as gigas and gachas dnt hold much unless good food stats

8 hours ago, Addict said:

yeah man I get that. But why shoud we suffer because of them ?? This is not a free to play game. We bought it, most of us got all dlcs. And they just screw us now. They did a huge mistake, not sure any other gaming company did something like that ….And now what ? We should wait weeks/months to get our characters back ? I am lucky because I have tribemates. But what about the players that play alone ? What about their base ? Dinos ? That takes time. This is not cool at all. They should freaking work 24/24 to fix their own mistake. If I would lose my character during a transfer because of my own fault I would have been ok with waiting that much. But this is not our mistake, its theirs, and they don't give a fk about it. Its something like, hey you lost your chars, soryy, make a ticket, wait 1 month, and maybe we will give it back to you. 

It wouldn't be your fault either by transferring your character as the system has been flawed since day one so it would be their fault which is why they RE INTRODUCED the transfer system with SE and its still broken !. Iam glad theres more people coming to expect more from a company that you paid money to and expect a product to work as intended  . The people that try to bow down and make excuses for a company in any form ruin it for everyone in the community . Remember no company is a "friend" to anyone so there's no point to defend them unless your getting paid by them which those that constantly defend them stick out ....We as players should not have to deal with the shoddy work their doing and should hold them to a higher standard which they should be holding for their self but are not.....

All these issues should have been done with when the game was in EA , no excuses .

Anybody know whether it is safe to create a character on the same server cluster and  transfer in and out just to check the base and tames?.. I could potentially fill the troughs to keep tames alive and (most of my tames including breeding lines are in pods) so could potentially grab them when the cryo fridge and freezers despawn 

6 minutes ago, Flaredwellzy1 said:

Anybody know whether it is safe to create a character on the same server cluster and  transfer in and out just to check the base and tames?.. I could potentially fill the troughs to keep tames alive and (most of my tames including breeding lines are in pods) so could potentially grab them when the cryo fridge and freezers despawn 

Ive seen players loose their characters from creating more than one character per server or being on same server as another . Sadly only thing you can do is hope a tribe mate can help or an alliance member .

All our tribe have suffered the same fate.. None of our tribe have been on the server since we all got deleted, really don't want to loose my breeding lines and my element producing gatchas 

12 minutes ago, Soldier905 said:

Ive seen players loose their characters from creating more than one character per server or being on same server as another . Sadly only thing you can do is hope a tribe mate can help or an alliance member .

Anyone that is solo tribe or in a tibe with others, that cant access character and cant get on because it says make a new character even though yours is there has WC fixed your stuff yet?

Monday 4pm est wondering if anyone heard any new news about anything considering this? 4 days ticket still open. I know stuff will auto decay, or dinos will die of food. Heard there is a glitch whee cryod dinos are dying because food is draining that you have to uncryo to fix? Is this true on pve xbox?

1 hour ago, Lawman213 said:

Its my understanding that they setup an appointment throught the ticket system. I havent went throught it im currently one of the unlucky people aswell to lose character and i play solo but i have 5 more days til dino decay hoping they sort me before then. My allies shud be able to place unlocked troughs to top up food as gigas and gachas dnt hold much unless good food stats

Im solomaswell. Nothing yet no news no information 4 days on tucket its put in correctly with screen shot of me standing sleeping from ally taken pucture

Archived