Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, JSacra said:

Actually no. That is not all they did. Many people had their full char restored somehow. Read through this thread. I understand that you are not one of those, but that does not mean they are not working hard to resolve this. I know that you are upset and this will just end up being an argument, so I will not comment any further. The devs are not lazy, they do care and they are doing everything they can to fix things as best they can. ?

so why they don't rollback. thats a rollbacksituation. nothing to mend...

1 hour ago, NasLeo said:

after 24h no one from GM ark staff ansfer back on ticket after 4400h on ark to lose all so for nothig are crazzy i canot andersten what a noob working for ARK 

Meanwhile in Wildcard's studios

1554488351-arkstreamevent.png

No, seriously, they have major problems. And are not able to hire more staff to pay for tickets faster.
No poop who's really going to wait 2 weeks to get an answer from a GM, when you've all lost. Why are we starting all over again? If you all lose again and it starts again for 2 weeks

I'm sorry, I'm not starting all over again. If I cannot get my character back I genuinely will not be back.. I just started back up on Pve on a se server, everyone of my tribe who has been playing for years has lost there character, we had just finished our base and where raising wyverns.. We had all came Back after playing a unofficial server for around 6 months so had our levelled characters.. I was just about to hit level 100 and be able to use tek... Could not face starting from level 1 again :(

1 hour ago, makc1m said:

After a new patch removed the character, please return it along with the prints of Dino, 100 lvl, tech engrams: spider, gorilla, dragon and Manticore

Dp3UyObSD-o.jpg

Submit a ticket here: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us. They probably won't give you back Tek Engrams though because it's not possible to just give you some and not all of them.

More chars were lost with the patch today even though the patch didnt get us to the right save data, didnt even change the save, and poof more chars gone.

But hey it's 2x weekend, gonna farm up some mats and raid all the tribeless bases since wc didnt just drop the servers and get the roll backs all started on the same time. More roll forwards to come? Go raid a server that was rolled back to far and take all their stuff, bring it to a server that hasnt rolled back days then raid them again when they fix it and get the same stuff!!! 

What a mess....

There will be no roll forwards, so get to work.

Now I am wondering how this is gonna work... If gms dont have a button to push to that adds back all imprints and tribe across all servers.... what are they just gonna follow you around for a few hours getting everything back? Imprints across multiple bases and servers.... Yikes. There really is gonna be alot of dead bases to be looting soon, get the fert eggs too dont let all that hard work goto waste.

Guest BubbaCrawfish
11 hours ago, Swampeh said:

that wait time will be FAR longer

Yet you won't know because you won't submit the ticket and rely on the old 'But they took ages months back' when there wasn't an issue that WC recognizes... Right now, if you lodge your tickets, it'll likely be actioned immediately, but because you won't, and because you dismiss the point, you would rather sit back on the 'complaint' that they don't do it fast enough...

There's a reason they've put that message up on the forums, and are working to fix the issue... Your other issues from prior, are unrelated, and aren't of wildcards actual doing.

This is where the big old 'get over it' come into it... I'm hazarding a guess that the majority of those who are complaining in this thread, are in the exact same position... Not lodging tickets because of prior BS, and are sitting back moaning because they think they can, considering they have an opinion, yet won't let WC work with them to fix their issue.

In short, they'd rather complain and berate, than let them have the opportunity to fix said issue... Too bad, how sad.

1 hour ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

Yet you won't know because you won't submit the ticket and rely on the old 'But they took ages months back' when there wasn't an issue that WC recognizes... Right now, if you lodge your tickets, it'll likely be actioned immediately, but because you won't, and because you dismiss the point, you would rather sit back on the 'complaint' that they don't do it fast enough...

Did you even read my message? I and the majority of others submitted a ticket as soon as the announcement came up. You're the one assuming we didn't. 

Other issues prior aren't from wildcards doing? My tribemate lost his character from them shutting down and rolling back a server without warning. Is that not their doing? Is that not similar/the same as this? 

If we say nothing then WC makes no changes and that's been proven time and time again. They're now restoring tekgrams because of this which is a step forward. 

Anyway I see from your other arguments to people on this forum you're a waste of time to reason with. 

4 hours ago, kelive said:

There will be no roll forwards, so get to work.

Now I am wondering how this is gonna work... If gms dont have a button to push to that adds back all imprints and tribe across all servers.... what are they just gonna follow you around for a few hours getting everything back? Imprints across multiple bases and servers.... Yikes. There really is gonna be alot of dead bases to be looting soon, get the fert eggs too dont let all that hard work goto waste.

In the email they send it tells you to have all your tames on the server of the meet

"Imprints Transfer: Imprints transfer requires all of your imprinted dinos to be out on the server and OUTSIDE of cryo. "

So basically you have to move everything to the server the appointment is on 

I made my ticket about half hour into my toon being gone. I got a response at least today. So maybe theres hope for you guys

Archived