Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

1 minute ago, QueenBea said:

Same. Ticket open 20 hours and counting. Looks like my weekend suddenly opened up. If not fixed, I will not be returning. I play pvp because (for me) the risk of loss gives value to my progress. A loss in this manner negates that value. WC's complete lack of communication on this massive issue just adds insult to injury. "if you lost a char, put in a ticket." Gee thanks Jen. Why didn't I think of that.

Steam has a new survival game every week and I definitely have another $60 to throw away.

You should ask for a refund from steam . WC don't give a damn about us, we lost everything because of them, not because of us . They should be able to refund you. I know I will, if I don't get my fking 123 full tek engrams character back.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Golfparken said:

Why does ark hate mee so Much ....if i make another profile can i then Play whit out losing my lost survivor forever ? 

does any one now ?

Please note that making a new character in your game will delete your previous one. At the moment, there isn't a way to restore a character after making a new one and all deleted progress of the character is unavailable for us to retrieve.

this is from the official page for lost chars from the support:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/217178337-My-character-was-erased-

i don't understand why they don't make a rollback to a safefile where all chars are still there, they seem to prefere to give us back our chars but we will loose all dinos and structures!

6 minutes ago, Udju said:

Please note that making a new character in your game will delete your previous one. At the moment, there isn't a way to restore a character after making a new one and all deleted progress of the character is unavailable for us to retrieve.

this is from the official page for lost chars from the support:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/217178337-My-character-was-erased-

i don't understand why they don't make a rollback to a safefile where all chars are still there, they seem to prefere to give us back our chars but we will loose all dinos and structures!

Because the issue isn't that the characters are gone... my character is still there, sleeping in our base. Its that somehow it is no longer connected to my account :/

10 minutes ago, NasLeo said:

after 24h no one from GM ark staff ansfer back on ticket after 4400h on ark to lose all so for nothig are crazzy i canot andersten what a noob working for ARK 

With the massive volume of tickets happening due to their blunder, it will probably be over a month. It was 3 weeks during a random deletion when it just effected me - imagine how overwhelmed they are going to be due to this.

8 hours ago, noodaboy said:

Characters being deleted has been happening for years now.

Many player ignore this issue until it happens to them.

Happened to me.  Happened to my tribemates.

Workarounds include:

1) Never transfer character on a regular basis. 

2) always have another character on another server.

3) if solo, always add one friend in tribe who rarely play. 

4) if you dont have friends, PIN lock your important storages.

Im sorry but your  bases will expire. you will get mad, you will rage quit. but you will always return because we are all bunch of addicted nuts.

Preach brother ?

That s*** may be the next ark bible ??

2 hours ago, jansenv said:

They have made a statement that they will not be helping us out with any engrams or advanced levels, so yes, they will help, but only in the laziest way possible. unacceptable by me.

Actually no. That is not all they did. Many people had their full char restored somehow. Read through this thread. I understand that you are not one of those, but that does not mean they are not working hard to resolve this. I know that you are upset and this will just end up being an argument, so I will not comment any further. The devs are not lazy, they do care and they are doing everything they can to fix things as best they can. ?

1 minute ago, JSacra said:

Actually no. That is not all they did. Many people had their full char restored somehow. Read through this thread. I understand that you are not one of those, but that does not mean they are not working hard to resolve this. I know that you are upset and this will just end up being an argument, so I will not comment any further. The devs are not lazy, they do care and they are doing everything they can to fix things as best they can. ?

Those restorations were a coincidental side-effect of the second rollback they did to some servers. As many as were restored were deleted in this second rollback. For example one of my friend has a character back after but 3 more lost them after being spared by the first rollback

1 minute ago, jansenv said:

Those restorations were a coincidental side-effect of the second rollback they did to some servers. As many as were restored were deleted in this second rollback. For example one of my friend has a character back after but 3 more lost them after being spared by the first rollback

Read this thread that you are commenting in ? devs are restoring engrams. I am sorry, but please read the thread. You will see everything you need in order to understand what is going on. If you only read the posts that quote you, you will miss most of the important stuff. I'm gone. Take care and good luck to you. I hope it works out.

5 minutes ago, Legrange said:

maybe they just do not have time to work out so many tickets in a short time?

Thats not our problem, thats bad management. All big companies get hundreds support tickets every hour, but they will always respond faster than WC. Theres problem, which they dont want to solve with money (hiring people to handle those tickets, etc), they just let us wait and think its fine.

Archived