Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, CowBoyKillers said:

Ok it looks like GM's are going around and giving people new characters so my question is, has anyone just made a new character and leveled it up before the GM responded to your ticket and just transferred imprinted dino's to the new character?  Reason I ask is because I can create new ones and level the 3 characters I lost during this mess past level 105 this coming up weekend if its a X2 weekend.  Yeah i'll have to do all the bosses again to get the tek grams back no big deal, my main concern is the dino's imprinted to my characters. 

For example I have 6 giga's on extinction and raising another 5 giga's that are at 89% maturation will the ones already grown or growing be associated with the new character once the GM gets back to me?  Or will I have to hatch new stuff in order for the GM to give the new characters the imprints?

I just want to know so I can have everything ready to go when I get a response.

22 minutes ago, arkark said:

A month ago I lost my char and the GM issued a command that transferred all the imprints from my old char to new one at once. Much more than 5 dinos that I previously moved and uncryoed into the same server.

@CowBoyKillersGM may link back your imprinted dinos to your new toon, except for those in cryo. They do it once per server. Thus, it's a quite quick and clean operation.

PS: I've lost my character yesterday, too, and my 2 main problems are that most of my dinos are cryogenized and that i'll have to do one more time the dragon and overseer boss fights (playing solo, it isn't an easy task).

Guest BubbaCrawfish

If you haven't followed up with a ticket as the top of the forum suggests, then I suggest there's not much to help you... After all, if you can't read the messages that are over the top of the forum, then how do you think they can help you without being informed of the issue...

image.thumb.png.21f0ad878cfbcfbda0699f50ab7a9607.png

15 minutes ago, BubbaCrawfish said:

If you haven't followed up with a ticket as the top of the forum suggests, then I suggest there's not much to help you... After all, if you can't read the messages that are over the top of the forum, then how do you think they can help you without being informed of the issue...

image.thumb.png.21f0ad878cfbcfbda0699f50ab7a9607.png

We are all aware and have done that already if you read the replies. The issue is time and the fact they do not restore tek ingrams/ascension levels. My tribemate had his character deleted a few months ago and it took 3 weeks for a support to respond to him and even longer to wait for an appointment. Now, with the mass amount of people getting their characters deleted yesterday that wait time will be FAR longer. Some people are getting their characters returned because they're rolling back the servers to the correct point and resyncing the characters with their accounts and we're praying that this will be the case for everyone effected.

4 hours ago, artas2197js said:

Studio Wildcard support does not care for its players, because we already spent our money buying the game and the DCLS, so what about a low quality support like this, I hope my original character is returned, because it is in him that this the dinos with affinity, already thanks to another problem that the trainees of Studio Wildcard did with the players ...

There have been a couple of times in the past few years where something bad happened and I felt that way. A couple of those times I even sent tweets to a few of the devs "complaining" about their perceived lack of caring. Each time that has happened, they have fixed the issue and I ended up sending an apology tweet. Each. Friggin. Time.

What I like to imagine is that there is some jerk in the office going around telling the devs to ignore the players and mess things up. The moment that jerk has his back turned, the devs try to sneak in what help they can. The devs do care. Support does care. I have a support file full of solved cases from them. Hell, some even done within hours.

I could describe some of the times when I seriously considered changing my review to negative. More than once... I never do, because they always, always prove me wrong. I am an adult and will admit when I am wrong. Again, they do care.. and they are doing their best to fix it.

11 minutes ago, JSacra said:

There have been a couple of times in the past few years where something bad happened and I felt that way. A couple of those times I even sent tweets to a few of the devs "complaining" about their perceived lack of caring. Each time that has happened, they have fixed the issue and I ended up sending an apology tweet. Each. Friggin. Time.

What I like to imagine is that there is some jerk in the office going around telling the devs to ignore the players and mess things up. The moment that jerk has his back turned, the devs try to sneak in what help they can. The devs do care. Support does care. I have a support file full of solved cases from them. Hell, some even done within hours.

I could describe some of the times when I seriously considered changing my review to negative. More than once... I never do, because they always, always prove me wrong. I am an adult and will admit when I am wrong. Again, they do care.. and they are doing their best to fix it.

They have made a statement that they will not be helping us out with any engrams or advanced levels, so yes, they will help, but only in the laziest way possible. unacceptable by me.

the only thing they do is give you a fresh lvl 105 char, you have to make a new one and they give you 104 levels, invite you to your old tribe, don't give you admin or anything. 

They can give your new char all the imprints from dinos but they won't give you any boss kills or anything, you will have to do all the bosses again...

It's a laughable joke, I had 2 copied chars because of the stupid transfer bug the GM that showed up wanted to give me a new char and after I explained that it wouldn't help me at all because I have the other ''lost'' char that had all bosses copied, just an very old save of him, he deleted all copies of the other char and left me with one.

Now I have 1 char that is lvl 105 and he just deleted all the others without warning or any response, closed the ticket and left. 

GOOD JOB WILDCARD!

10 minutes ago, JulienTitanium said:

I don't think anyone will want a character refund. Because the tikets take two weeks with them, and in two weeks. Your bases and dinos will be dead, so count 7 days max before you leave the game.

1554478626-20190404213310-1.jpg

1554478636-44b50dad6ea7043f3ad8e0d22eac2

Sucks we can see our characters sleeping there, useless and helpless, and wildcard claims they can't do anything because they can't verify who lost what engrams and ascensions. Sad.

ccBKGUz.jpg

Yeah pretty much, dev said they were going for a 2nd pass through catching servers back up to the right save data last night. I was lucky enough to somehow avoid getting deleted, but I am in the past feeding dinos that were already fed in the future so they might live if the future never comes. They should just shut all the servers down as soon as they saw they rolled some people back days and tried to fix it right then. Shut down, rolled everyone back to same save time range and started up, have thousands caught in the time mismatch which would of got solved, then could deal with the hundreds that were in transfer and would probably just exist on 2 servers at once. Still alot less work. On a count down now till when the server saves overwrites the one we need, looks like 3days is about what it will be, day 1 almost passed.

Same. Ticket open 20 hours and counting. Looks like my weekend suddenly opened up. If not fixed, I will not be returning. I play pvp because (for me) the risk of loss gives value to my progress. A loss in this manner negates that value. WC's complete lack of communication on this massive issue just adds insult to injury. "if you lost a char, put in a ticket." Gee thanks Jen. Why didn't I think of that.

Steam has a new survival game every week and I definitely have another $60 to throw away.

Archived