Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Addict said:

Guy with who I did trade is telling me my char its in his base....But I cant log into him... 

Yeah Addict I have 3 characters in limbo they aren't deleted they are there I can see 2 of my characters using my wifes account in the base still in tribe but same thing when I log into the server its not recognizing me logging into the server and asking me to make another character.  Don't know about  the 3rd one but assuming it is the same thing so gonna have to sit and wait till I get a reply. 

1 minute ago, CowBoyKillers said:

Yeah Addict I have 3 characters in limbo they aren't deleted they are there I can see 2 of my characters using my wifes account in the base still in tribe but same thing when I log into the server its not recognizing me logging into the server and asking me to make another character.  Don't know about  the 3rd one but assuming it is the same thing so gonna have to sit and wait till I get a reply. 

Weird stuff ! I hope we all get them back .

yeah I figured hey its Thursday I can move mats around cause its not maintenance Tuesday so I was doing body transfers of mats to make stuff so during the character shuffle server message pops up 15 mins blah blah blah,  now im WTH  servers go down come back up all my characters are there all loaded with the mats I had already brought over so alittle roll back no big deal so I do it again go get something to drink come back and servers are down again.

1 minute ago, Vaculity said:

Has any of you got replies from GM yet? And if they did restore, did they restore everything other than the stupid limitation? (105 max, no tekgram)

They are doing rollback to the correct time on servers that for some reason went 2 days or more of rollback. Doing this should restore ur char (hopefully lol). it worked for some guys here so there still hope for us. 

1 minute ago, Macallan said:

They are doing rollback to the correct time on servers that for some reason went 2 days or more of rollback. Doing this should restore ur char (hopefully lol). it worked for some guys here so there still hope for us. 

...that didn't answer my question. While I didn't lose any of my character, I want to check if the GM did restore everything other than the 105 max, no tekgram character to those that were affected by it.

So Ced had mentioned in Twitter. Honestly a huge disgrace. They messed up with the patch, made half a dozen of character vanish because of their messup, and now they are restore character as if they were lost at any other rollbacks with 105 max and no tekgram. Now I am questioning myself about how the staff handles this mess they started.

Archived