Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today is April 4th Ark servers went down im solo have alot time dinos etc. I put in a ticket. They better fix ot where i get it all back. They messed up and have broken game they will not admitt. How is other people are playing but i cant? Transferred from Extinction to Ragnarok. 5 min kater entire Ark servers all went down. Duevto update about storage boxes. Im furious. Been here since day 1. Stood up for ark but this is unacceptable on wildcard professionalism.

5 minutes ago, Quilleute said:

Not gonna happen unfortunately 

It did.

I just logged back in and character was there. I have checked all 4 servers that I visited today, multiple times. Every one had the create character screen. After reading what was posted above, I decided to check again. It was there ?

My character is back ?

1 minute ago, JSacra said:

It did.

I just logged back in and character was there. I have checked all 4 servers that I visited today, multiple times. Every one had the create character screen. After reading what was posted above, I decided to check again. It was there ?

My character is back ?

Did you do anything special? Still isn't working for me.

2 minutes ago, arkark said:

Do you know if the server was taken down and reseted for a full updated backup? Or are they manually restoring .arkprofile files.

Server was NOT taken down.  Wife's account has been logged in since she left for school.  When my toon was gone.  I decided to try to log back in after someone posted something about their eggs being back there. 

8 minutes ago, arkark said:

Do you know if the server was taken down and reseted for a full updated backup? Or are they manually restoring .arkprofile files.

I would love to know if that was the case. I was going under the assumption servers were taken down and restored to a different backup. If they are going to every server and restoring profiles one at a time, that would be a super kudos to them.

Archived