Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

ime just lost for words not onley do i loose my 130 toon i was owner of my tribe i had alot of tames now i feall all is lost .... an by time ime able to log in ill ither have to gass no cables an probable a raided bace to boot good job wild you just fuked my night of and 90% of what if left playing ark good job indeed

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PandaOP said:

Yep 2 and a half years on the same PVE server,over 700 tames on 2 different servers,many many very good bp's that have taken this long to get,nearly all tek engrams,and a hell of alot of event dinos too,all lost.......totally speechless :(

1528754677_Timewasted.thumb.png.3d293c630c5a3a517a4fb6c64dfabac9.pngLevel 135 toon.  All tek engrams.  All bosses including king titan on alpha defeated.  Gone.

2 minutes ago, Dasham86 said:

And from what I am seeing.  It is only the island and ragnarok maps that were affected by this massive screw up?

Idk, I transferred from extinction to ragna to do a trade !! I stayed on ragna until servers were online after update, then I transferred to extinction ….After a while all servers down , character gone. 123 char, all engrams, including alpha king.

3 minutes ago, Dasham86 said:

And from what I am seeing.  It is only the island and ragnarok maps that were affected by this massive screw up?

I dont' know.  I was on island, minding my own business.  Head over to aberration, check some things, about 15min later w/ no warning - server goes down.  I never saw a save message or a notice to log off.  Get back on , it's gone. gone, and gone.

7 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

@Jenis there no other way to compensate your community? It took weeks to do all the bosses and you guys offer fresh lvl 105 chars, this is just a bad joke, sadly.

No, the bad joke is this:

They deploy an untested patch that breaks things real bad. People complain, they decide not to do that patch for now and roll it back. Instead of breaking things, this just ends up deleting pretty much every traders character. Anyone who jumps servers a lot gets screwed bad. Their answer? Submit a support ticket and they will give you a fresh 105 character whenever they get around to your ticket.

That my friend is the bad joke.

Just now, arkark said:

Shame I lost a phoenix I tamed yesterday because I moved it to extinction to clone and it has dissapeared with the rollback... Did they say something about restoring dinos? I know they dont replace phoenix, but hey I have very recent logs of the tame being done and cryoed to upload.

I traded 700 tek for 7 dinos that I had on me in cryopods. Trader can confirm ….for sure I wont get them back . F them , I just want my characted with all the tek engrams.

Archived