Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dasham86 said:

2042086068_Timewasted.thumb.png.46079c14bb2d3f44e74402763d60e588.pngI know the feels....

So this character restore that happens. I was looking at the checklist of what life is going to be like after it.

Cannot use transmitters in my bases on any of the maps to jump to the other bases anymore, leaving some bases unusable. Check

Cannot use teleporters to jump to meat run locations to feed baby gigas. Check

Cannot access any of the mats in any of my replicators. Check

Lost all imprints on all dinos. Check

I... just... dunno. 

3 minutes ago, JSacra said:

So this character restore that happens. I was looking at the checklist of what life is going to be like after it.

Cannot use transmitters in my bases on any of the maps to jump to the other bases anymore, leaving some bases unusable. Check

Cannot use teleporters to jump to meat run locations to feed baby gigas. Check

Cannot access any of the mats in any of my replicators. Check

Lost all imprints on all dinos. Check

I... just... dunno. 

Yea.  Restored toons will be level 105.  With no tek grams.  I have heard reports of people getting imprints moved over to the new toon.

Survivor "Lothar", leader of tribe "Wild Animal" on server official Aberration 220 / Island 43.

Two of my tribemates lost all of their characters today. They decided to stop playing Ark, because this time, this is "too much". This game becomes more and more unsecure, full of game crash, server crash, and ingame bugs. I think this time a lot of players are going to stop as well, because they are going to lose everything. Why ? Because if you lost your character:

1/ You will open a ticket on the support.

2/ You will wait for the reply, maybe you will receive a reply from a GM approx 10 days later if you're lucky.

3/ You will have to set an appointment and wait for 2 to 3 more weeks before having your character back.

4/ When you will have your character again, your whole base + dinos will be lost, because you will not be able to refresh the timers of the things you own.

5/ Maybe you will send another ticket to try to recover all the things you lost but it will be a nightmare... OR, you will just delete Ark and stop to play permanently.

I'm super lucky, because I lost nothing. I lost nothing because during the past 2 days I wasn't playing on Ark. But all the other most active players of Ark probably lost their survivor. Wildcard, you just ruined your game I think.

Meh just lost a level 94 character with alpha tek engrams unlocked...so what I'm gathering is that I won't even be getting this character back...merely a replacement. My body is on the server, just can't log into it. Lol gg WildCard.

Had to deal with constant lag every two steps taken inside base, constant crashes (anyone from Xbox the Center PVE server 475 knows what I'm talking about) and losing multiple dinos due to the starvation bug that kills babies even though there's food in the troughs & inventories....and now this & you guys don't even say we won't be getting the same character back, just one with the same level? Wow....just wow....

Archived