Lost Character and Tames

Fukushu

19 minutes ago, artas2197js said:

your change of sons of bitches, after that update of poop that you will do I do not agree to log in my doll in ragnarok 383 being that my colleagues conceive to see my doll and I do not agree to enter it and if they turn that poop up once, if not I open a lawsuit against this raptoring bracket, not to let those interns do things like that.

Quit sniffing the paint thinner and come back when you make sense.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes have 3 characters in limbo ATM  all official center, rag, abb,  the characters are there I can see them on my wife's pc but when I join it doesn't recognize the character and asks me to make a new one.  Tried looking in the download character window nothing tried going to a server I haven't been too to see if I can download it there nothing so now I have to make a ticket and wait for WC to get back to me in 3 weeks if Im lucky.

Logged in and jumped servers to check on dinos. That is when I got the message the servers were going down :-( After the servers came back up, I had to jump back to my main server to take care of babies.... Before I could jump, the servers crashed and there was a rollback. My character is not on any of the servers I visited today.

My drake babies will die within the next few hours, well before any response on a ticket. The tek troughs will last the gigas another day or so, but support could take a week to respond. Who knows.

So I will lose any imprints when they restore my character. That sucks major, but the killer is the ascension and rockwell. Those are hard to find good reliable groups for. Plus all of my bases are setup with the understanding that I have transmitter unlocked. I will no longer be able to use my AB base at all. This freakin sucks. I've had that character since Day 1.

I think that we're quite a few to have lost a character tonight because of your unannounced rollback!

My char is still here, on the server, but not linked to my steam id anymore. In other words, if i try to log into the server, ark ask me to create a new character. And no, i've no character to download.

That's a mess. Please do something!

And not in 3 weeks, with an unarmful support that can do almost nothing, except give back 105 level to a new char that has lost all tek engrams, plus all imprinted dinos in cryo.

Alf

"

If you lost a character during todays rollback please reach out to our Customer Support to have your character restored:

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

"

oh Jen PLEASE don't make us go 2 months waiting on support to restore our character :( PLEASE roll back the servers properly like last time their was a mass character deletion.

Archived