pvp JUST ARK OFF FRESHLY WIPED PVP BOOSTED

W7KZ

FRESH WIPE AS OF 1AM 7TH APRIL 2019 - 6 MAN TRBES - BOOSTED DROPS - IN-GAME CURRENCY - DISCORD -  Currently 8 maps.(Rag. 1, Rag 2, Center 1, Center 2, Center 3, Island 1, Aberration 1, and Extinction 1. We also have a raid server for bases for y’all to raid!) - just started. Plan to grow up to 16+ maps! 15x fast breeding/hatching and maturation insta tame boosted drops ez craft of many structures, active admins around the clock.

image0.png?width=441&height=473

I been on this server for about a week I can honestly say by far the best admins I have come across, they are always looking for new and fun things to do with the cluster holding daily events and keep us updated with whats happening on the server, they actually listen to us when we want something changed and not just drop it on us and say take it or leave, I love being here no big tribes bully little guys, there are a few little tweaks I would want added but its not a big deal, as a whole the community is fun and I actually look forward to coming online and playing

1 minute ago, AVIATOR said:

Been seeing this server all over when looking for a server. Saw you guys had tons of maps. Got a few questions - how often does it wipe? And also, what are the donations?

server is wiped every 2 months but on a poll basis, if the community votes against wipe or for earlier wipe we will take that into consideration and donations can be found in discord

5 hours ago, XxVenomxX said:

Was curious whats tribe size?

do you offer a starter for new players?

how many bases are allowed per tribe?

Was curious whats tribe size?

After looking into this on Discord, I’ve found that the tribe limit is 15 and that there is starter Griffins and white drops give you a kit. 

19 hours ago, BillyV said:

Just started playing on this map, it booted me off and now I can’t find it. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

would have been a server restart join the discord for more information and a faster response time. sorry for your experience thus far hope you stay with us as we continue to bring you guys the very best of experiences. thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Archived