All EU servers seem to be down

caleb68

Well there I was, raising my babies, and boom disconnected from server, server offline, refreshed the list and not only did that server not show, but all 11 official servers i'd played on..   list is still blank, not even 15 minutes in after latest patch and 11 official servers I know of shut down? o.O something seems broken....

they once again didnt test the update they deployed.

after the udpate the servers ran for about half an hour in which i got a hp and md mut on rex. which is super rare.

due to not testing the update there was an error and now jen on twitter is saying the servers will roll back and this is what we are waiting for.

1 minute ago, BertNoobians said:

they once again didnt test the update they deployed.

after the udpate the servers ran for about half an hour in which i got a hp and md mut on rex. which is super rare.

due to not testing the update there was an error and now jen on twitter is saying the servers will roll back and this is what we are waiting for.

Do they ever test anything? This happens far too frequently - in my time as an IT tester in a large company I'd have been sacked if I'd let an update out the door more than once that broke the systems.

Feel your pain with the Muts Bert, so hard to get ?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, BertNoobians said:

Congrats! Also have good news; you will get the exact same mutations. Mutations and stats are determined during the DoMate call and are stocked in the eggs/gestation process from the start. :)

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, BertNoobians said:

ok that would be awsome. the gender can still change though.

Correct. The gender is rolled 50/50 when the babies are born along with a 2% chance of triplets and a 10% chance of twins that also rolls 50/50 on the gender. But the stats, along with colors, are already determined so unless it rollback to prior you mated your dinos, you will have the exact same mutations on the exact same eggs.

Will be fine if they roll back to the save imediately prior to the patch. But, have only recently moved from Legacy, and if it rolls back to the save prior to that I'll lose 2 rather vital tames, but then that's Ark... Just wish they'd hurry up & get on with it - getting tired of hitting refresh on the server list!

p.s. now on the 2nd album since they went down - finished Pros & Cons of Hitchiking, now listening to Momentary lapse of reason... what's the chance of getting back on before the album finishes?

Archived