Do in store brought plant give you potent dust

lixuancao62

• 2 weeks later...

Plant brought from store do give you potent dust but only  Snake Plant Seeds can be planted in a Planter to grow Snake Plants. Snake Plants produce Green-colored Potent Dust (Mobile).png Potent Dust which is 100 percent of getting and it give you no rare flower but for the the rest seed you which you buy in store only give you chance of get potent dust and most rare flower and the snake plant can  Well As An Additional Snake Plant Seeds(from wiki)

11 hours ago, lixuancao62 said:

idk if it 100 percent but it seen to be something wrong with wiki because the plant produce rare flower too??????????????????? 

It provides both. I would invest in snake plants becuase they( in my opinion) are more reliable and they give the seed back more often. Bought a lot of the white seeds and only got two back.

On 4/4/2019 at 9:03 AM, lixuancao62 said:

is it profitable

Snake plants are profitable if you can set up a large greenhouse and have time to work it. Having Greenhouse Effect at max makes them much more efficient. Snake plants without Greenhouse Effect can take days to produce anything.

I had a dedicated snake plant greenhouse with 14 of the large square planters (the pots don't get greenhouse effect for some reason). It had max Greenhouse Effect, and I would get about 50 potent dust from it per week. You can plant an infinite number of planters from purchasing just 2 seeds because they give a seed back shortly after being planted, which can be used to plant the next planter. I've never gotten a second seed from one though, so potent dust is really the only valuable to get from them.

The down side is that they go through fertilizer like crazy. They use fertilizer at nearly the rate that other plants use it while growing. They don't cap when the planter fills up like other plants, however, so they continually need fertilizer. If you build a greenhouse like mine or larger, having 1 or 2 dung beetles and keeping them working is a must to keep your snake plants fed. Fortunately, they won't die like other plants if they run out of fertilizer or even water. That allows you to take a break from farming if you want, but they will stop producing anything.

Add 200 amber worth of gnomes and they produce a little more.  I have 2 of each plant and 10 gnomes in a greenhouse.  I just check them once a real life day.  I have to add 1-2 fertilizers to each and I get 25+ potent dust and 40+ flowers a day.  I never get any seeds past the first seed you get the day after you plant it.  I have these plants, 1 of each vegetable, 2 mejoberry plots, and 1 each of narcoberry and stimberry, plus 16 X-Plants, and I only have 1 dung beetle.  I have 1 storage box full of fertilizer and still throw it away.  We had a post on here earlier about this same topic.  It helped me ramp up my potent dust production.

Archived