how do you rank up your profile on armour

Kodking194

i thought reputation makes you go from cloth to hide and so on on the forums, but i have gotten a crap ton of rep latly i have the same amount as one of my friends and he is hide armour so is there another way. he does have more followers than me so is that how you rank up on here. plz tell me as i am very confused

6 minutes ago, Kodking194 said:

i thought reputation makes you go from cloth to hide and so on on the forums, but i have gotten a crap ton of rep latly i have the same amount as one of my friends and he is hide armour so is there another way. he does have more followers than me so is that how you rank up on here. plz tell me as i am very confused

Forum posts

no i just sometimes can edit my post caus eof my computer, it some times does not save so i just post again to take up less time.

3 minutes ago, d1nk said:

Anyways, post more. Don't spam like your little trick above ;) Theres a lot more subforums than General Chat, check em out.

what r subforums, i probably will know i will most likely just reffer to them as something else

2 hours ago, Kodking194 said:

no i just sometimes can edit my post caus eof my computer, it some times does not save so i just post again to take up less time.

what r subforums, i probably will know i will most likely just reffer to them as something else

Other parts of the main forum. There's Extinction / all map subforums, suggestions, off topic, trade etc

Archived