How do I teleport a lost tamed dino to me?

serpy

So along time ago in my very first days of ark I tamed a little otter and I named him kevin, he went on so many journeys with me, I have transfered him from the island to scorched to ragnarok and then I bought extinction! Anyway i took him to fight the desert titan with me about a week ago. (Singleplayer) and I killed it and when I was standing on it’s dead corpse on it I saw this thing it said “hold on” so I pressed interact button and I was stuck there and had to wait for it to decompose, I tried many ways to get out and one of them was spamming every button, I accidentally threw my little Kevin off and he fell right threw the titan and i thought he would be fine it didn’t say he died but when it decomposed he was gone nothing could have killed him cause my mana was there on netrual. I looked for so long and I thought he was dead, yesterday I was looking through tribe log and I noticed that it never said he died! so I went and looked for about half and hour but he’s no where to be found ? is there anyway I can retrieve him with commands cause I can’t live without him I made him a grave and it’s depressing and I’m not motivated to do anything cool without him, I promised him we would conquer the world together..

• 6 months later...

Well, I know this post is a few months old, but, have you tried this? https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/296791-tool-larkator-standalone-dino-locator/

I lost a Mesopithecus that I carry on my shoulder a few weeks ago, but with that program, I was able to found her again. It gives you the coords, and event the admin command to teleport to the place where your tame is, and also it's useful to find wild, high-level dinos. Maybe you can locate Kevin with it.

EDIT: BTW, that's only for PC version of ARK. If you have the console version, I don't know if there's a way to locate a lost tame...

Archived