Official CrossArk Servers on Xbox

Melcreif

Curious if anyone else is playing on these.  I played on CrossArk12 for awhile before the Alpha got bored and decided to just start wiping smaller tribes for fun.  Anyone else playing on these and what's your experience? I always liked the concept, but it's also a double edged sword in that if you piss someone off, or if for some reason they just decide they don't like you there's nowhere to run and hide to build up again.

2 minutes ago, Melcreif said:

Curious if anyone else is playing on these.  I played on CrossArk12 for awhile before the Alpha got bored and decided to just start wiping smaller tribes for fun.  Anyone else playing on these and what's your experience? I always liked the concept, but it's also a double edged sword in that if you piss someone off, or if for some reason they just decide they don't like you there's nowhere to run and hide to build up again.

Yeah!! Crossark8 for about a year we wipes everyone got boring xD

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was on crossark11 for quite some time , we had a nice alliance going until they started meshing and so we managed to wipe them.

i stopped playing recently but the Alpha on there are really nice people and won't wipe you for no reason and would rather welcome you to the server as the server has died quite abit

Archived