My problem with classic pvp.

BigChungus

1. So at first I was very excited for it but then I join and there’s like 20 different clusters like if your going to have classic pvp don’t make every server dead make a cluster of 5 servers each like one cluster  and remove scorched earth no one cares about it and make it 4 to 6 man and 3x or 4x u got people grinding for months on 6 man that’s already painful on 3x and u make it 2x like the servers will die there are to many clusters...... and not everyone has a mega tribe for 25 man it gives some people an advantage all I gotta say is bad idea if ur making a classic server boom one cluster 8 island maps and take out everything that was added 2 years ago boom classic just my opinion

Was excited at first when I found out about this. Rescaled weapon damagae removed titano, giga etc, and also having abberation and extinction excluded from cluster so no mana kiddies and such. All was really attractive to me.

Then saw it's 2x rates only and 25 man limit, also there are a decent number of servers which will nerf server pops. Now I am less excited and have not even tried them out yet :/

I really wish primitive servers were more popular, I really liked the idea of them :(, guess people don't like the low tech pvp, everypne wants to be running around with a mech suite and shooting lasers -_-.... Kinda lame

4 hours ago, BigChungus said:
  1. So at first I was very excited for it but then I join and there’s like 20 different clusters like if your going to have classic pvp don’t make every server dead make a cluster of 5 servers each like one cluster  and remove scorched earth no one cares about it and make it 4 to 6 man and 3x or 4x u got people grinding for months on 6 man that’s already painful on 3x and u make it 2x like the servers will die there are to many clusters...... and not everyone has a mega tribe for 25 man it gives some people an advantage all I gotta say is bad idea if ur making a classic server boom one cluster 8 island maps and take out everything that was added 2 years ago boom classic just my opinion

- that there are 25 clusters is fine imo, its not as many that it makes the population too spread out for the forst time, some servers were 100/100 yesterday. And they will be merged in some way in the future. Only one cluster with 5 maps (or 8 island maps? What do you even want??) as you suggest would be ridiculous.

- there is no point to make it 4-6 man tribes, that mode exists. You say it gives people an advantage if they have a tribe with more members. Of course it does, thats the concept of the game, you cant expect wc to release a game mode that fits exactly the amount of members you happen to have.... that tribe members are limited to 25 plus no official alliances is already a positive aspect from a small tribes perspective. Also 25 members =/= mega tribe.

- the x2 rates are fine, anything higher becomes too fast imo, and reaches more into the unofficial spectrum. Remember that this x2 equals a permanent x4 in the times that this mode is trying to bring back. 

Archived